Reviews for The Irregulars
Goddammit, it says humor in the description and here I am, crying my eyes out! !%¥ you :D
LazyHaru chapter 46 . 1/12
Oh my god. I love you would've been so pissed if that had happened to me
skylaeatpie chapter 49 . 11/30/2015
I SEE THAT ARISTOCATS REFERENCE THERE.

By the way I love this and the rest of your stories.
superwholockttdhd chapter 8 . 11/11/2015
THE FEELS
agent-oli chapter 16 . 11/6/2015
sherlock is such a dork
MissLuciusNightWings chapter 55 . 9/25/2015
Amazing
Kris chapter 28 . 9/9/2015
Your art teacher is a jackass. :( I've never seen your artwork, but your writing is very good.
Hmm chapter 43 . 6/24/2015
When you said Mycroft. Then there was the "no harm" bit... and the fact that I wondered before what they would do for Sherlock's birthday.
BookDevourer chapter 15 . 6/15/2015
I don't know if you have a beta or if you are planning to take time later to correct the grammar errors in this story, and I hope you don't see this as impolite, but it's a bit difficult to read, so here's hoping:

"Why are you baking?" John asked finally sighing,

To make it easier to understand, maybe try:

"Why are you baking?" John asked finally, sighing,

"He's turning eight tomorrow, it took me a while to get the right amount of chocolate" Sherlock explained. "The first time I put so much in the cake melted"

would be (for easier reading);

"He's turning eight tomorrow; it took me a while to get the right amount of chocolate," Sherlock explained. "The first time I put so much in that the cake melted."

"You're making your son a cake?" John said questioningly; it just seemed so un-Sherlock."

The story is great, and I really enjoy it; so much so that I'm currently reading it to some friends of mine; it's just that every now and then I come across something small like this and it takes me a second to figure out what is being said.
Again, great characterization, really enjoy the Irregulars. Thank you!
M.n.g. Lolfunny chapter 45 . 5/8/2015
Please upload that video
M.n.g. Lolfunny chapter 43 . 5/8/2015
Iammm sooo up for that video please
kei chapter 55 . 3/14/2015
fatherly sherlock. never dream of it. it is nice and heartwarming story
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
laughed so hard i almost suffocated
RukiaSanzo chapter 55 . 12/17/2014
I have to say great job with the story line! I enjoyed this very much. Thanks for the enjoyable read.
TheChickWithTheAwesomeUsername chapter 12 . 11/25/2014