Reviews for The Irregulars
Hmm chapter 43 . 6/24
When you said Mycroft. Then there was the "no harm" bit... and the fact that I wondered before what they would do for Sherlock's birthday.
BookDevourer chapter 15 . 6/15
I don't know if you have a beta or if you are planning to take time later to correct the grammar errors in this story, and I hope you don't see this as impolite, but it's a bit difficult to read, so here's hoping:

"Why are you baking?" John asked finally sighing,

To make it easier to understand, maybe try:

"Why are you baking?" John asked finally, sighing,

"He's turning eight tomorrow, it took me a while to get the right amount of chocolate" Sherlock explained. "The first time I put so much in the cake melted"

would be (for easier reading);

"He's turning eight tomorrow; it took me a while to get the right amount of chocolate," Sherlock explained. "The first time I put so much in that the cake melted."

"You're making your son a cake?" John said questioningly; it just seemed so un-Sherlock."

The story is great, and I really enjoy it; so much so that I'm currently reading it to some friends of mine; it's just that every now and then I come across something small like this and it takes me a second to figure out what is being said.
Again, great characterization, really enjoy the Irregulars. Thank you!
M.n.g. Lolfunny chapter 45 . 5/8
Please upload that video
M.n.g. Lolfunny chapter 43 . 5/8
Iammm sooo up for that video please
kei chapter 55 . 3/14
fatherly sherlock. never dream of it. it is nice and heartwarming story
laughed so hard i almost suffocated
RukiaSanzo chapter 55 . 12/17/2014
I have to say great job with the story line! I enjoyed this very much. Thanks for the enjoyable read.
TheChickWithTheAwesomeUsername chapter 12 . 11/25/2014
YASSS DIE ANDERSON!
TheChickWithTheAwesomeUsername chapter 9 . 11/25/2014
D:
I have no words.
YOU JDKSLDIIADISLLE
EDD SAAMAMEMAMEAVKMELVAMOWRBMOSMROSMROMADKAVDAIDVLEED SMAMDKVANIMVEALAKDVDAVKDAILEDDCSSAAMMMZKADVKADCNDAKNDAVKNADKKLLEDD M ZDMSMSMm
InArduisFidelius chapter 31 . 8/27/2014
Okay this has to be one of my favorites :)
Gray chapter 31 . 8/25/2014
Omg! What a chapter... :D ;D
guest chapter 17 . 8/7/2014
I just read that u got a bad review and I was like WTF ! This story is brilliantly written with fantastic characters
They do not understand good fanfiction.
P.s 3 this story arc.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/12/2014
I hate you so much right now. Why? Just why? Poor little Sam and then Sherlock and and D:
LynDea chapter 31 . 7/10/2014
This chapter was the best thing since sliced bread n.n ahahahaha
LynDea chapter 26 . 7/10/2014
God you're evil. That was NOT cool! Gave me such a heart attackD: Love this story, btw n.n