Reviews for Bonds through Experience
GarionRiva chapter 27 . 3/30
This amazing, I had to looked up some characters from YYH since I haven't read or watch the manga in years. I really like Korou, unique and interesting character. Although when is he gonna find his mate. I thought it was gonna be Sensui as you mention that Ashura mate with humans and he fits the bill.
I'm looking forward for more.
DarkenedRose24 chapter 27 . 3/14
I've already signed... wish i could sign again...
Kaito Hatake Uchiha chapter 27 . 3/14
the American government is not going to give up cagarnos to all, should you stop get into in the affairs of other countries and spy on other governments

Kaito hungry want to eat
loretta537 chapter 27 . 3/14
a story update would be nice to have along with the full link to stop sopa.
DragonFire Princess chapter 26 . 3/13
WOW!
Aiko chapter 26 . 2/1
I am in love with this story. Please continue this beautiful piece of work.
charm13insomnia chapter 26 . 1/10
great fic looking forwards to the next chapter
roos1414 chapter 26 . 12/11/2013
please update
MaiaLynn chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Hey, I really liked the story until I got to the part where you spiel about how the girl's training is only for aesthetics. As both a female and an athlete, I can honestly say that it was IDIOTIC. For your sake, I desperately hope these are not your actual views. For one- no, as a girl I do not find body builders particularly attractive. I have yet to meet a girl who enjoys guys who look like they're on steroids. I also know several girls- including me- who exercise rigorously. It does not make any of us less attractive. Yes, I have guy friends, this isn't just ego talking. Considering the story is about a gay, androgynous, kick ass boy, I honestly didn't expect this sexism. I fail to see how this would further the plot or reflect an actual, realistic view point considering the fact you seem to be developing a practical and logical character. I have been a fencer 5 years now, bike 5 miles a day, fence 6 hours a week not including tournaments and competed all over the US. I also took a weight training class last year and am a regular member at my gym. The fact that you would belittle me as a female athlete as well as all other female athletes makes me sick. If these are not your actual viewpoints, but for some so far unforeseen plot development, then I sincerely apologize. If these are your views- fuck you asshole. I could whup your ass any day of the week and do so happily. Remember that half your reading demographic is female and show a bit if respect. We are not eye candy. We are not weak. Damn anyone who says otherwise.
Amyethious chapter 26 . 10/20/2013
please continue this story.
917brat chapter 26 . 10/3/2013
oh I would so love to read more of this please please keep it up. this is so amazing I would so love to read more.
shori.grave chapter 26 . 9/21/2013
I need more of this!
ibterismith50 chapter 26 . 9/3/2013
Wow great story so far. Thanks
AmniIsRoving chapter 26 . 8/8/2013
Interesting, I look forward to your future chapters.
Amni