Reviews for Goodbyes That Aren't The Last
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
I approve to death! Oh god, just let us hug the Doctor already!
Rhee-nony M chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
TT_TT So beautiful!
Writing-Gecko-Girl chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
That was wonderful.
The Homing Pigeon chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Very well written, really touching. Interesting idea to have Ace and Seven there, I thought it worked very well
Witchy Bee chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
This is perfection.
GodofTurkeys chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
awesome
the ticking clock chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
wow. intense.

emotional and beautiful and...wow. I'm in awe right now. everything in this story was .
pointlesspostits chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Amazing!

Did I ever mention how much I love Ace? Well, I love her a lot.

A fitting tribute to the great Nicholas Courtney.

Heinz x
Kazza chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Thank you for delightfully bittersweet story that is so apt for the anniversary of Nick Courtney's passing. You've caught the Doctor's emotions very well. (Do catch up with "Inferno". The first Pertwee season is one of the best season of the 70's - in my opinion better than most of Tom Baker seasons as it has mature conversations and friendships through it. reminds me of the new season 1)
Vanex chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
This...was...AWESOME! Brillant job with this! The characters felt right. I could picture the whole thing in my head. Well done.

OptimisticLady chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Love it :) So sweet.
HestiaRue14 chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Wow heke! This is great

I haven't seen any episodes with ace but this story really makes me want to watch some
Mrs. 11th chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
I already cried a little yesterday for Nicholas Courtney, and now I've cried a little bit while reading this. I loved the Brigadier, he was just so... Oh, I dunno how to describe him that'll do him justice.

This was really perfect. Everyone was perfectly in character, like usual with anything you write, and I loved Ace and Eleven.

There's a really good tribute to the Brigadier, to the song "My Immortal" by Evanescence, by Babelcolour on YouTube. You might like it. There's one for Sarah Jane, too. God, I miss them both.
Michelle the Editor chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
"If I had a hat, I would take it off to you, but I don't because River keeps shooting them, so you can blame her for that..."

This is lovely. Everyone's in-character, the little meet-up is fitting and smoothly done, and I like the Yeti stuffed animal. Funny thing; we actually have Inferno, but I somehow always manage to miss it when we watch Classic Who lately. Oh well, someday!

Thank you, well done!
ZackAttack96 chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Nice. Very nice. It actually, honestly, brought a tear to my eye. And not a lot of fiction does that. In fact, one other book - 'The Art Of Racing In The Rain', my favourite book. So very, very, VERY well done. Keep it up!