Reviews for Other World
NorthernWarrior chapter 3 . 3/6
Absolutely love this! I hope you work on it again.
KrimzonShadow chapter 3 . 2/13
THIS. STORY. IS. LIFE!
Its so good! Im really enjoying it, and can't wait for the next chapter! Type on, good sir.
iKaze chapter 3 . 10/15/2014
Nice story. I like where it's going and where the action is, although I wish that u would progress slightly faster on the story. Hope that naruto and akali gets paired up though! Awaiting the next update and can't wait to read it! Good Job!
MaidnezTheWorldEater chapter 3 . 8/23/2014
Very good if i do say so myself. Keep at it!
terafonne chapter 3 . 7/13/2014
This is a pretty good story, maybe the best Naruto x League xover fic on , but it's not perfect. There's some little things, like phrasing and the way you describe things or the way your portrayal of a character seems a little conflicted that overall together bring your story down to a more mediocre level. That said, it's certainly not bad, and no doubt you're very busy (I'm hardly a fast updater myself) but I think a little extra tweaking would give your story that boost to polish it more. Perhaps a beta may help if you could find one. I do enjoy your story and hope to see an update soon.
Thespurgin chapter 3 . 4/17/2014
hnnn. this is very promising. The potential love dodecahedron between Akali, Ahri, and Hinata for Naruto seems... interesting to say the least. I do hope to see a LOT more exposition and explanation for why the Hyuuga, a clan who would probably self-terminate for the sake of it's beloved Konoha, would be working with the Kumo nation when the Kumo are responsible for nearly killing Hinata and WERE responsible for the death of her uncle (Neji's dad) in the past.
Also, the relationship between Naruto and Sasuke has me confused. It's been described as brotherly, but it seems to hint at yaoi undertones... either that, or I'm being paranoid and misreading the situation entirely.
More please?
FreshNerd chapter 3 . 3/2/2014
Making Naruto have Hinata was a bad idea from start. Now you have to split stories about what's going on in shinibi world, and Mage world.
FreshNerd chapter 2 . 3/2/2014
lol Kyuubi has secrets.
FreshNerd chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Great work. Very interesting now.
Kingdark chapter 3 . 2/24/2014
This is certainly an unique story. I first misread the story and had it confused with the justice league (marvel) instead. Only later did it occur to me that it didn't make any sense. Though the beginning of the first chapter did confuse me. A lot. Am looking forward if this review might be the reminder you need to get this updated.
soulofdragon1 chapter 3 . 12/31/2013
In my opinion this is the best naruto/league of legends crossover right now. Also will you pair Ahri with Naruto? Seems pretty likely thus far, and also whats your league name? I'm interested in playing with you. You should also update this story as it has been a year.
6pack abs chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
TOTALLY BAD!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/23/2013
next chapter?
Apocalyptian Scribe chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
Thank god this atrocious fic is discontinued
So bad
Mary sue main characters that bend reality
An unfocused plot that serves as a wank off to Naruto fans

Terrible