Reviews for A Ninja's Misfortune!
Jerry chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
WHO EVER WROTE THIS DESERVES ALL THE MEDALS AND ALL THE COOKIES.
PLEASE CONTINUE!
Heero Twilight chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Seriously Neon you have got to finish this.
Kaminari Kage chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
cool man. i was looking for a good naruXtomaru no majutsu index fic and urs is the best by far. i have to say i read some of ur fics n theyre all awesome an big fan of toaru series and this fic with naruto is awesome. well anyways hope u continue and cant wait 4 the next chapter and also have a few questions.
why does naruto has a crush on koroko?
does he get it on with Misaka soon? pls add misaki to his harem
does he have any of his shinobi skills or later remembers some?
how old is he? and what happened in his world?
most importantly is he a pervert and will there be any funny scenes?
well the fic is great so far and cant wait for the latest chapter so pls post it soon
OSR fanatic chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
FANTACTIC FIRST CHAPTER OF THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE AS SOON AS WORDLY POSSIBLE!
fg7dragon chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
This Story Awesomeness Please Update.
Yami Arashi chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
awesome but u should update some of your awesome story!
tabtis.17 chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
cool, pero es "kami no kaze" no kamikaze
Lucem Yoru chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
(Bows down before you while chanting "I'm not worthy"). Awesome work, I honestly started to think I would have to write something like this myself if I were to see how two of my favorite shows would mix. I really hope you will continue writing this.
0 BoozeHound 0 chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
wait a sec...isnt this a repost of the second chapter of A Certain KnuckleHeaded Ninja's only Railgun?
Silber D. Wolf chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
great first chapter, I hope that you update soon
HakuoroO chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
good start for the history

hope you continue this one
titan chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
niiiice hope you update soon and maybe you could add shizuri mugino to the harem keep up the good work
Loyal Fan chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Please put Shokuhou Misaki in the harem, there are so few fics with her in them. On a side note, maybe you could have Sogita Gunha have a one-sided "shonen-manga"-like rivalry with Naruto. Since Sogita's esper abilities are those of a generic "Main Character" type he might feel that Naruto, who is a real Main Character, is a worthy opponent.
Orchamus chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Oh hell yeah!
Awaikage Kitsune chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Great I like it, this is the first crossover between Naruto and Toaru Majutsu no Index I've ever read so keep it up can't wait for the next chapter. As for the Harem i guess I'd suggest Orsola Aquinas and Oriana Thomson i can Choose right now.