Reviews for A Ninja's Misfortune!
PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON
Jose19 chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
I hope you don't use the unfortunate quote that Touma uses because that is his trademark like Naruto's trademark is his Ramen, and his Wind ability, and the foes of this world are no pushovers as you know.

The world has very powerful people not only Espers but magicians as well, and Touma has one of the greatest powers of all he can cancel any power or ability if he touches, and his determination and courage are the equal of Naruto he never gives up in a fight.
NxE092015 chapter 1 . 5/10/2016
Another great story with lots of potential. Too bad it's abandoned.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
Great story I think naruto should go with shirai
flighter chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
I happened to see you mention a 2nd chapter. Then please upload it in these days. Im interested how naruto happened to come here to this world, what adventure are wait for him and whos are in the harem (misaka mikoto for sure).
Please update soon.
animenaruto46 chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Nice first time reading something like this
And it's awesome
a certain reading fan chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
please continue!
Jerry chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
WHO EVER WROTE THIS DESERVES ALL THE MEDALS AND ALL THE COOKIES.
PLEASE CONTINUE!
Heero Twilight chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Seriously Neon you have got to finish this.
Kaminari Kage chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
cool man. i was looking for a good naruXtomaru no majutsu index fic and urs is the best by far. i have to say i read some of ur fics n theyre all awesome an big fan of toaru series and this fic with naruto is awesome. well anyways hope u continue and cant wait 4 the next chapter and also have a few questions.
why does naruto has a crush on koroko?
does he get it on with Misaka soon? pls add misaki to his harem
does he have any of his shinobi skills or later remembers some?
how old is he? and what happened in his world?
most importantly is he a pervert and will there be any funny scenes?
well the fic is great so far and cant wait for the latest chapter so pls post it soon
OSR fanatic chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
FANTACTIC FIRST CHAPTER OF THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE AS SOON AS WORDLY POSSIBLE!
fg7dragon chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
This Story Awesomeness Please Update.
Yami Arashi chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
awesome but u should update some of your awesome story!
tabtis.17 chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
cool, pero es "kami no kaze" no kamikaze
Lucem Yoru chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
(Bows down before you while chanting "I'm not worthy"). Awesome work, I honestly started to think I would have to write something like this myself if I were to see how two of my favorite shows would mix. I really hope you will continue writing this.