Reviews for Home
SilverWingedGentleman chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Very well done Miri!

The sense of finality to the second (I'm assuming...) game that you've created is touching. It is great to see the characters at home, together, finally.

When I began the story, I was interested to see how you would wrap up Kairi's part and I liked your solution. Someone had to take care of her right? I think that it's fitting you chose the mayor.

You also ended this sort of one chapter conclusion to the game with style, seamlessly fitting into the canon.

There does not appear to any pressing grammatical mistakes that I can find.

Now, I've seen you write endings to stories a few times and they've all been great. Is there a chance of seeing a beginning to a new story soon?
Hearts.Pocky chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
I love how much emotion you were able to pack into such a small amount of space for each character. I really like stories that focus on the trio after they come back home, especially since their families aren't really talked about in the games. I appreciated that this focuses more on the thoughts and feelings of their parents, since most just seem to focus on how Sora, Riku and Kairi feel. The contrast between their families' reactions and how they all handled it felt really spot on, too, especially Kairi's need to "preserve everyone's well-being", and something about Riku's half-finished letter really got to me. All around well-written. Awesome. :)