Reviews for Batteries
GalacticTrooper954 chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Really love how this is similar to people I work with in the Army xD

Wasn't demo for sure...that'd be frightening...nope he used to work on a personality like Fi or Scorch having control of comms...think about it xD
The Tip of My Tongue chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Ah, I loved the one-shot. Awesome piece. Thanks for posting!
Eric chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
HAHAHAHAHAHHA, oh MAN! Well done you.
spikala chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Too funny! I've missed hearing from Delta and Omega since finishing the Republic Commando series so it was great to catch up with them again in this story. Cheeky, light-hearted, and totally in character. Great job!
Falkenauge chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
That was bloody hilarious! Made me laugh. The humor and writing was very well done as well. I'm definitely having that as a favorite.
BluEyedMalak chapter 1 . 5/23/2012

Poor, poor Sev. Loved the part where Scorch joined in.

Very in character, made me miss Fi's pre-brain damaged jabbering. And Sev's triggerhappy grumpyness.
Dredonis chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
lolz so i commented on deviantart about this one XD i loooove this pairing, it is personification of win i think :)
JesusFreakZoe chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Theopholos Whenntooda chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Well, no, I don't think it would work, but that's just me...

Ha! I loved it! It totally fit their characters. Poor Sev... ha! Great work.
LongLiveTheClones chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Love the tension going on here. My absolute favorite line had to be this one, though:

"I'm going to clean my deece."

I was surprised the other clones didn't laugh hysterically at that line, considering it is clone-speak for: "I'm going to go masturbate." So, when Fi offered to "go with him," well, it struck me as even funnier... Not sure if you meant it that way, but, I guess that's what I think of everytime I hear that expression, "I'm going to go clean my decee."

Yes, Fi/Sev could definitely work, especially since we have never seen Sev paired up with anybody up until now. They are also such polar opposites that there seems to be a lot of room for tension, which always makes for a good story. You could create a situation where the teams are out on a mission together and Fi and Sev end up seperated from the rest of the team and have to work together to work their way out of a crisis. Sev comes to see Fi in a whole new light, and gains all new respect for his brother when Fi helps him out of a very tough situation. He realizes there is a lot more to Fi than he originally thought, and this respects begins to turn into attraction. I could see this working and making for a great read. Can't wait for the next installment!
Epona's Chosen chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
BAHAHAHAHAHA! I LOVE IT! :D :D :D And of course I think Sev/Fi works, I LOVE IT! Hehehehe, I just spent my time reading that trying desperately not to laugh out loud and have my parents look at me funny - I failed.