Reviews for Unexpected Expecting
thechibbygeekgoddess chapter 15 . 7/13/2013
This story was a really great from start to finish. I hope we may get to see more of this paring someday. Not enough truly great Hank stories. Thank you for sharing this.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/6/2013
Oh man! I feel like I have been left hanging lol. Really looking forward to see how this ends.
Stormysongbird chapter 14 . 6/26/2013
I am so sorry I haven't reviewed until now. But I am absolutely loving this story. Thank god Isabelle and the baby are okay but what about Hank! Amazing suspense. More please!

Stormy
Syryn17 chapter 14 . 6/24/2013
Great chapters! I just read all of the recent updates! As soon as Hank disappeared I was heartbroken. I can't wait for the next chapter and enjoy your flight!
FiveMinuteFanfics chapter 14 . 6/24/2013
At first I was like "YES! THEY'RE GONNA GET THE BABY AND BE TOGETHER AND BE HAPPY YAY HUZZAH!" That feeling soon turned into "HNNG RIGHT IN THE FEELS OH MY GOD I AM NOT CRYING I AM A FOUNTAIN." This chapter promptly put my heart back in my chest, ripped it out again, and stomped on it.
kendraDrake chapter 6 . 6/15/2013
Clever title for third chapter
kendraDrake chapter 5 . 6/15/2013
How sad! But at least Hank will be out of harm's way fjord the time being... Hopefully!
kendraDrake chapter 4 . 6/12/2013
Excellent!
kendraDrake chapter 3 . 6/12/2013
Love it! Lots of fantastic humor and ended with the promise of danger.
kendraDrake chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
Another excellent chapter! I love how you weave romance with drama. It is a good balance.
kendraDrake chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Loving it so far! I haven't read the other story yet, but I don't feel like I am missing anything so far. Looking forward to the future chapters and going back to read your other work.
Zombie Pixel chapter 9 . 4/12/2013
No! I found the first story yesterday and read it all. Then I dive into this beautiful gem, and it just stops! Please, please PLEASE continue this great story.
Grimm chapter 9 . 11/6/2012
Love your work keep writing your wonderful stories :D
Syryn17 chapter 8 . 11/4/2012
I am loving the sequel just as much as the first! Please update soon! :)
FiveMinuteFanfics chapter 6 . 6/21/2012
I meant to type my latest review for this chapter. I'm a bit of a derp xD