Reviews for Harry Potter and the Elemental Changes
europa1857 chapter 42 . 7/18
Hi I've been following ur story for a long time now but only recently opened an account. I love ur harry and his sarcasm and confidence. However I felt that he also acted like an entitled brat nice to see him getting a dressing down.

Yet it's been a year since u last updated. I know a lot of fanfiction writers say "we don't get paid for this, we have real lives as well." And I totally agree with this but it's still very disheartening to check up on an awesome story to find that it hasn't been updated in ages. I just think that u should say that it's abandoned now rather than dragging it out. U don't owe any one anything but it's still polite to do so.
You're a homophobic twat.
Please update your story :) I can't wait to see how this Harry deals with Umbridge
tractorfast chapter 42 . 7/15
Ok. I loved this. However as you stated in your profile info you said it was your first fanfic, etc and for it being the first it's really good. Although for future reference with anything else you write (Which i haven't read, yet) you need to build up some of the things as there were parts where you just added random skills. I'm sure you know what i'm trying to say.

All in all something i quite enjoyed to read

8.5/10
I love to story great job!
Ps. Your summary is fantastic! It immediately got me interested in the plot
if you aren't going to finish this you should put it up for adoption.
Most of the characters are too hateful to even read about. If I were Harry...I would just slaughter them all; especially the Order of the Pheonix, those arseholes.
Goose chapter 1 . 5/12
I googled realistic Dark Harry stories, and stumbled upon a list with nothing but run of the mill Harry sent away for inexplicable reasons, just facilitate Potter bashing, and teen temper tantrums that Harry will undoubtedly dole out to everyone.
GL chapter 42 . 5/2
Make Harry clean that dump!
GL chapter 36 . 5/2
You should change Harry's name to stumpy!
GL chapter 33 . 4/30
ewww bonding with dumbledore is creepy
GL chapter 14 . 4/27
ewww teacher Harry...teachers are mostly sadistic bastards like snape
GL chapter 10 . 4/27
Are Harry and Draco in love?
my deathly hallows chapter 42 . 4/3
Crying BC I read 154k for nothing. It doesn't seem like you'll ever be updating, but plz do
andrew1011 chapter 42 . 3/27