Reviews for Harry Potter and the Elemental Changes
Aurawing chapter 21 . 3/7
I see that reference at the end XD
jamiegc chapter 42 . 3/6
You did a great job on this story. Thanks for the read.
greasy snivellus chapter 42 . 2/13
up up up updaaaaaaate
awesomeness-rocks chapter 11 . 2/8
Marry sueness hope it improves
Mylon chapter 42 . 2/2
Ok this later chapter makes no sense at all...

Now its been clear from almost the beginning that both the elder potters are under the influence of something dark. (the utter illogical way they behave just screams under influence in some form) This is the brightest witch of her age that is not being able to be persuaded by logical arguments.

But thats not what this is about.
- Harry gets no choice, he can't stay with his family. (Canon Harry Potter logic... His family will be safe when he is not there... Like Voldemort wouldn't come calling the moment he knows the address and kill them just to spite Harry... Teach Harry apparation and problem solved. or give him a reusable portkey.
He comes in to the hovel... And the first thing Mrs Weasley does is insult his family, they are abusive and don't feed him. I would be pissed off.
He comes with the implied suggestion that he will be joining the order... only to get scolded like a boy.

Some random woman attempts to take all his decisions away and constantly belittles him. This is the womand that called his family abusive.

Harry was being extremely mild and crumbling to Mr. Weasley instead of just giving back as hard as he should. Because he should have called him on his wife calling his family abusive. I mean its literately the worst insult you can give someone's family.

So is Harry having a extreme brainfart due to puberty? or are potions involved?

You claim he did a reflection... he clearly missed half the things that happened if that was his conclusion.

The only reason he is staying is to get a new arm, but i expect him to flee asap. (or at least figure out a way to travel to and from home)
Silent Killing chapter 16 . 1/4
Harry is SUCH a complete and total ass. I blame it one the "alpha" within him.
Silent Killing chapter 13 . 1/4
Honestly, isn't Harry a little bit too young to be thinking bout girls' asses? He's only fourteen!
Great story still!
Desiraes0220 chapter 42 . 12/23/2016
I take it real life got in the way and this has sadly been abandoned? I hope not but if it has I wish you luck in life and hope everything has settled by now
tjmaxflip12 chapter 12 . 12/22/2016
i really like it so far and like the hermione beaver comments keep up the good work
IloveHeat chapter 42 . 12/3/2016
This was a great story. I am sorry you abandoned it. Thank you for sharing this though.
test chapter 4 . 11/14/2016
Initially, I liked the idea of a powerful Harry and a wrong BWL theme. But as I continued to read, I was turned off by how shallow the plot seemed to be. All Harry does is be a Mary Sue. Or a Barry Stu, if you prefer the male version. I find the character so bloody annoying.

Harry in this is a turn off for me. Max is just as bad. They both deserve each other. The only agreeable person in this was Flitwick. Some 15k words in, there's been no character development at all. I never give up in stories this soon, but I just can't read about such a nasty Harry anymore.

Sorry, and good luck with other works.
ChaosGodLizea chapter 13 . 11/1/2016
Yup, but it's pretty easy to see why. The French have lost just about every war they fought with Britain, except for when they helped Murcia in the war for independence. Out here, we have a fish we call "Frenches", although that isn't their real name, because you can catch them, and reel them in, and they won't fight.
KIngdeadfire chapter 42 . 10/16/2016
dude you need to update THIS PLEASE IT IS SO GOOD
Max chapter 42 . 9/27/2016
You should continue this story it's too good to be left alone!
chorch chapter 42 . 9/22/2016