Reviews for I See You
Bambibelle84 chapter 11 . 4/14
Perfect ending awww Ryan and Jaz. I felt bad cause of Dana Mom but what can you do. This was so lovely. Thanks for sharing. I loved it. I enjoyed every chapter. You are very talented.
Bambibelle84 chapter 10 . 4/14
Morgan reading Dana the Poem asdfghjkl. The fluff in this story is just too much.

OMG this chapter was perfection with the Prom. Just so Beautiful. And Morgan and Dana dancing in the Junkyard awww. Just beautiful.
Bambibelle84 chapter 9 . 4/14
Their "I love you's" tho . Asdfghjkl

["Morgan Reed… are you saying that you're not going to take me to prom?""Dana, I… I don't know what to say. I just don't want to go, okay? I thought you'd be cool with that." "Well, I'm not cool with that. I didn't realize how selfish you could be." "Selfish?" the brunette frowned. "Can't you just respect my choice?"]

OH oh. Their first fight. Awww Morgan and her Dad. Beautiful dialouge and Keri on Morgan ass about Dana lol.
Bambibelle84 chapter 8 . 4/14
["And why was the door closed? You know I don't allow Keri and her boyfriend to be in the bedroom with the door closed and I expect the same from you. You think just because Dana is a girl it makes any difference?"]

I love how Annette is with Morgan now. This story is just so fluffy.

[Keri rolled her eyes. "For God's sake just kiss each other all ready," Keri blurted out.]

I'm in love With Keri.

["Never say never. I used to think you were untouchable. But look at us now," Morgan said before softly brushing her lips against Dana's.]

[Morgan gave an amused smile. "I know you're already flushed because of our hot makeout time, but I could have sworn you turned redder when you said sex."]

Bahahaha Such a Tease.

[Morgan frowned. "But, wait. Dana you've had tons of boyfriends. A new one after a few weeks sometimes… and you've never?" "No!" The blonde practically yelled sitting up. "You think I've slept around?" Dana fumed]

OH oh. I love their relationship tho. How Dana just took her arm off her face and reassured Morgan that she's nothing like the guys she's dated
Bambibelle84 chapter 7 . 4/14
Omg Morgan and Dana in the Pantry tho. I can't with all this fluff. Too adorbs. And Keri lol I love her.

[ "You guys go head and continue to… pick up your peanuts," Keri smiled. She left.]

Awww Dana found out avout Morgan Sketch book and tgat Morgan been crusging on her for a while. Holy hell lol Annette caught them kissing
Bambibelle84 chapter 6 . 4/14
[Morgan looked over at the blonde who had a blush on her face. Dana was clearly trying to avoid eye contact with her. Morgan then looked at her sister. She watched as Keri slowly looked between her and the blonde. Morgan felt the anxiety grow in the pit of her stomach. She knew the gears in Keri's brain were turning. The cheerleader frowned. "You guys are acting weird. What's going on?" "Nothing." "Nothing." They both answered, a little too quickly. Keri raised an eyebrow and looked at her sister. Morgan swallowed the lump in her throat. She hated when Keri would read her like a book.]

["What?" "I was just thinking… you and Dana would make a cute couple."]

I seriously love Keri lol. And her taking Morgan Towel lol.

["That I like you… and these feelings I have are way stronger than the ones I've ever had for a guy. I've never really felt this way before. Not with anyone… just you."]

Asdfgjkl. No im not over here rolling in the floor.

[Dana looked into her eyes once more. "That… I really want to kiss you right now."]

Fangirling hard right now.

[Within seconds, Dana's lips were crashing against her own. They just couldn't help themselves. Morgan had now found an undeniable addiction. Dana's kiss.]

They can't get enough. And I can't get enough.
Bambibelle84 chapter 5 . 4/14
I love Keri and Morgan relationship very much

["Mommy…" the brunette whimpered. Finally, letting her tears fall, Morgan reached out for her mother and took her into a warm embrace. The both of them sat there for several minutes crying and holding each other. Morgan never thought this moment would ever happen. Things were going to be different now. ]

Omg I'm teary.

["Um, what the fuck was that Morgan Reed?" "Jax…" "Who's Wolfie?"]

I seriously love Jax lol.

OMG Jax Bro Gary died? Oh man no.
Bambibelle84 chapter 4 . 4/14
Omg Dana just asked Morg to go to the Carnival with her.

[. "Oh, and another thing. I like girls, too. In a lesbian way."]

Bahaha lol just like that. Annette is such a bitch tho. It bothers me that she doesn't give Morgan the time of day.
Bambibelle84 chapter 3 . 4/14
["Hey, loser. Quit jerking off to Captain America and look out your window."]

This tho lmao

I love Jax I swear. He's the best. Such a tease lol.

Dana calling Morgan. I loved their interactions.
Bambibelle84 chapter 1 . 4/14

[The brunette got a small thrill hearing Dana say her name. "Um yeah, I'm Keri, Morgan's sister… I mean, I'm Morgan. Yes, I'm Morgan," the brunette stumbled over her words.]

Lol that was funny.
TheClone chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
I love this story so much! It is truly fantastic, the plot and the characters are awesome like in all your stories. :)) One of my favorite fanfics ever.
LoveIsles chapter 8 . 7/24/2014
Isn't there any way you could get interested in writing more of this story again. I know I've read it before, but I just reread it and it is so sweet.
kimdw78 chapter 11 . 7/19/2013
Great story
LeeShaw chapter 11 . 4/15/2013
Awsome fic
Guest chapter 11 . 4/6/2013
You should continue this story, tell us what happen in their lifes together. Do they get married or what.