Reviews for Jiko
Arthur Sontill chapter 8 . 6/19
I actually remembered this one after these four years. Would have loved to see it continued. But it seems you abandoned it in favor of SasuHina instead. Crying shame.
Naruhina lover47 chapter 8 . 4/4
Please please please please please please please please please please please please update update update i can't wait anymore :-) zombiichix :-) :-:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-[:-)
Naruhina lover47 chapter 8 . 4/3
Anon chapter 8 . 10/3/2015
Love the story
4EverOrNever chapter 8 . 6/8/2015
This story is really amazing. its well written, it has a great plot and storyline going for it. Its one of the bests I've seen. You should really continue it. All of your fans; including me now, would be really happy. This story is extremely cute and makes me happy. Its puts a smile on my face and brightens up my day. Keep up the good work. Your doing great with this story so far. :)
AnayssaLovesU chapter 8 . 6/5/2015
:"D please continue! I need to know what happens omg
xHinaLovex chapter 6 . 5/6/2015
Omg Sasuke as the best wingman/character witness ever

So amazing!
Jasmine chapter 8 . 4/29/2015
Oh my god that was just so sweet and touching. That's the Naruto that I know. Supercar I know it has been almost 3yrs that u haven't updated but pls do bcuz ur story has so much potential. Love love it!
(O)
AAAllisWell chapter 8 . 2/3/2015
So are you gonna update? I love your story so much PLEASE UPDATE SOON
NiniCere chapter 8 . 12/25/2014
IMF and it ends just like that? please tell me there is misread of this story cause it is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!
I just love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
Is it going to be continued? Coz i really want to know what happens
RiceballXLover chapter 8 . 10/16/2014