Reviews for Coincidences Are Good
SeannysMom chapter 6 . 11/17/2012
A very interesting and sweet story ! Thank you !
caskettfanforlife chapter 6 . 3/2/2012
LOVE this story. Wish they had met like this. :) FLUFF!
1477166 chapter 6 . 3/2/2012
Aw super cute story, I loved it :)
AppleNatasa chapter 6 . 2/28/2012
Awwww, very cute story! I like it!
Cinster52 chapter 6 . 2/27/2012
I was enjoying your story but the end came up fast. You are a good writer. I hope to read more of your stories
purplangel chapter 5 . 2/26/2012
Of course, Castle with all his charm would be able to coerce Gates into letting him tag along with Beckett. Loved that they were so into each other that they missed their restaurant reservation. AND Fantastic job on their kiss. Whew! :)
purplangel chapter 3 . 2/24/2012
Oh, I love it when an author updates daily! Thanks so much Casketteer. I'm still thoroughly enjoying this and can't wait to read about a full blown make-out session. ;) perferrably on the dance floor, lol.
Juliettaah chapter 3 . 2/24/2012
I'm totally enjoying the story so far, it's even more fun when Kate doesn't know who Castle is! Not to mention I totally see Lanie having this kind of conversation with Kate on the show.

Can't wait for the next chapter, after all you promised us "sexy" ;)
JMDooson chapter 2 . 2/24/2012
Chapter 2 as great as chapter 1. Loving the story and can't wait for her to call him. If she doesn't, Laine should.
purplangel chapter 2 . 2/23/2012
lol. Gotta luv a girl's night out. Kate had better freakin call Rick! I loved the epi where Kate drove Rick's red ferrari to the club and she danced hotly and then went and sat down next to their suspect telling him she wanted something to make her feel "shiny". lol. You writing this chapter brought up that scene in my head. Rick needs to dance with her in her little black conservative dress. Fun chapter!
purplangel chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Super sweet and cute. I wish though that she recognized him as the famous author, Rick Castle. Great idea though as I firmly believe had they met under different circumstances, that they would be a couple by now! :)