Reviews for Memento Mori
Mutant Horse chapter 1 . 11/16/2002
:sniffle: Alright! I'll admit it, I bawled. Zack dead. Show over. How the fuck could they do this? Oh great, it's all dredged up now.
TerriWrym chapter 1 . 5/20/2002
Oh, that is so sad. I can't believe it's over. Hopefully some of the campaining will help. This is wonderful, and as strange as it sounds it cheered me up a little. There's a light at the end of this tunnel. My only question is wheres Brin?
Dusty chapter 1 . 5/20/2002
Well, are you fucking happy? I'm crying again! Thanks a lot!

Seriously though, you rock the casbah :)
Sibelius chapter 1 . 5/19/2002
How sad. beautiful but sad. But your making peace with the cancellation? Ohcome on you can't! You have to fight it! WE all have to! I mean this so cannot happen! Grr stupid fox. BUt keep writing becausei loved it. :)
Lexie Jayne chapter 1 . 5/19/2002
This was wonderful. It made me cry. I love the way Syl hung onto her brother. Its good to know that you'll still be writing. Though I hated Jondy for all of ten seconds in it, which has never happened. This was bittersweet and wonderful and I cant wait for more of any of your fics :)
Baloo chapter 1 . 5/19/2002
Oh god, that was beautiful, terrible, amazing and cruel, all at once. Shit, you almost made me cry (okay, not so "almost"... I'm pulling out the tissues right now). You know, it's worse because these are the characters as they've developed in your little universe, and they really are dying since you've decided to stop writing. I don't want to plague you with the guilt, but you are making this worse for me. No don't worry, I don't blame you-I blame Fox. I'm still sitting in my little corner of delusion, fiercely chanting, "It's not over yet!" A part of me is hoping that the execs just a bunch of sadistic bastards... like a bratty little kid holding a milkbone just out of a dog's grasp, lowering it and then pulling it away as the dog snaps forward to grab it. Like they're saying "Show us how much you love it, and we'll give it back to you." Is that being too hopeful? ::sighs:: Maybe. I'm thinking of just giving up on television altogether... and maybe sticking to less heartbreaking categories of fanfiction, like movies and books. So I think I'll go find something light-hearted and comical to read, so I can pull myself back out from under this dark cloud.