Reviews for All grown up
Cathcer1984 chapter 5 . 2/27/2012
I've finally caught up all I missed and I love it! :)
Magpie1600 chapter 5 . 2/27/2012
Oh I love that child I think he's wonderful.
Corey YoungBlood chapter 5 . 2/27/2012
Love it. Love these chapters where there's anger and awkwardness and then a big make-up at the end. I can't stand seeing arthur and merlin fight for too long though. Will be sad to see the saga end :)
Forever Cullen chapter 5 . 2/27/2012
I loved it

glad Arthur and Merlin are happy again :)
Forever Cullen chapter 4 . 2/27/2012
I loved it.

he is such a brave little boy :)
Canadian-23 chapter 5 . 2/27/2012
Hey my super amazing!

Wow! Great chapter! Love it and high five to Nathaniel! That was clever! :) and yep only Merlin can switch angry Arthur to horny Arthur! Can't wait to see the next chapter!

I will gladly read you Harry Potter story too went you will post it! :)

You are wonderful! :)
Grizzo chapter 4 . 2/26/2012
Great chapter...thx...gr
Grizzo chapter 3 . 2/26/2012
Arthur is an absolute brat. Serve him right if Merlin went to his parent's castle for awhile! thx..gr
dris chapter 4 . 2/26/2012
You are truly a genius I love your writing and can't wait for the next chapter :)
A.L. Cullen chapter 4 . 2/26/2012
Clever little boy...it's not working though. :( can't wait for the next chapter, I foresee a blow out of anger and or emotion from both Arthur and Merlin, resulting in making up :D
Canadian-23 chapter 4 . 2/26/2012
Hey super amazing!

High five to Nathaniel! That is brilliant plan and to Gauis! Love Raven intervention! Love the way you made them very realistic! They are sooo stubborn! Amazing chapter and incan't wait to see the next one! You are wonderful! :)
Forever Cullen chapter 3 . 2/26/2012
loved it.
Luka Knight chapter 3 . 2/25/2012
awwww the woes of life I hope they make up.
lordstarlight chapter 3 . 2/25/2012
I liked the story so far and I do not think it went to far tying him to the bed he was acting like an arse. Good job thanks for the entertaining story.
dris chapter 3 . 2/25/2012
Oh sooo sad but oh sooo good I can't wait for chapter 4 :)
45 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »