Reviews for All grown up
A.L. Cullen chapter 3 . 2/25/2012
OMG this is crazy! Boys kiss and make up now!
Magpie1600 chapter 3 . 2/25/2012
Oh dear they both have gone too far this time. It will take a lot to make up.
Canadian-23 chapter 3 . 2/25/2012
Hey my super amazing! :)

Wow! Just angry Merlin and Arthur are so hot but I hope they will be find! They are just as stubborn as each other! They are a very great couple but they do need to breath! Sensational work and I soo can't wait to see the next chapter! You are wonderful! :)
Forever Cullen chapter 2 . 2/24/2012
i loved it. it judt getd better every time you read it :-)
DiorAddicted chapter 2 . 2/24/2012
Yayyy! Another sequel! I love this story so much! I hope you'll continue writing it for ever! haha..

And with every new story my desire for a Percival/Gwaine (and their two little kids!) oneshot is growing! God, You have no idea what you do to me with those little glimpses pf them that you are giving! You're torturing me! hehe..

Anyway I guess anything is better than nothing!

Can't wait for the next chapter! :D
dris chapter 2 . 2/24/2012
Once again another amazing chapter from you, and I thank you immensely for not making me wait two days lol can't wait for chapter three :)
A.L. Cullen chapter 2 . 2/24/2012
ooooohhhhhhh Nathaniel is just as protective as Arthur how stinking cute is that :D
Magpie1600 chapter 2 . 2/24/2012
I love this continuing tale of the Kingdom United series. Nice to see you write some more.
Canadian-23 chapter 2 . 2/24/2012
Hey amazing! :)

Aswome chapter! Lol I feel bad for Leucan stoping Arthur to have sex with Merlin he his not lucky! I really love this chapter and I'm glad to hear that you have great news and a good mood! :) Sensational work again and I can't wait to see the next one! You are super amazing! :) :)
dris chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
THIS IS AMAZING I HAVE BEEN WONDERING WHEN YOU WOULD POST! I don't want to wait lol this series is just awesome can't wait for the rest. :)
Luka Knight chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
this is brilliant
Ai1990 chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Yeay, new 't wait to read the next chapter...-
Canadian-23 chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Hey amazing!

YEAH! a new story! I love it! great start and Merlin is aswome and god Arthur/Uther/Balinor being blackmail f no sex it's perfect! Sensational start and i can't wait to see the next one! You are magical! :)
Forever Cullen chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
I loved it

and your welcome :-)
Cathcer1984 chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Oh exciting! I love it :)
45 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3