Reviews for Too Late
youbetterrun chapter 3 . 5/6/2012
This is beautiful. Update soon, please! Can't wait to see what happens next.
Ad3n chapter 3 . 4/22/2012
Eh Finn is kinda an ass you can't get over that. This was well written. Kurt must feel like an ass becasue of what he said to her after Dave tried to kill himself. It kind annoys me people always forget that part. And Santana? She kinda ignored Quinn. No one tried to help quinn but Rachel. Just saying. For 3 years she was going a but crazy and no one tried to help. This is an awsome story. I do wonder is Judy going to go back to drinking? And what about Russell? Fran? Can't wait to see.
broadwaybound2016 chapter 3 . 4/22/2012
Loved it! PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!
Ad3n chapter 2 . 2/28/2012
This was very well written. I really can't wait. I'm glad it's going to be longer. Haha. At some point after Quinn wakes up I hope she puts Santana in her place about blaming Rachel. Not that I disagree with the story reacting like that. Finn is an ass. Haha great job. And Quinn might me Finns ex, but she's Rachel's friend more recently. So bam! Rachel Wins that! Can't wait for more!
LaurenKnight13 chapter 2 . 2/28/2012
I'm a little confused (but you don't have to respond to me... I'll just follow the story): Why is Rachel still with Finn if she's in love with Quinn? Or did she only realize that now in her dream?

I hope Santana starts to soften more towards Rachel, and to not blame her.
ljam86 chapter 2 . 2/28/2012
As much as I hate that Santana blames Rachel, she probably would in this situation. Hopefully Britt can make her see the light, or even Quinn when she wakes up. Maybe she'll see That Rachel really does feel responsable for everything. I get why Finn was worried but he was an ass about it. Glad Sam was there for Rach. Good stuff.
LaurenKnight13 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Poor Rach... But I don't think Santana really meant it... She's just hurting and that's how she deals with things. Quinn is her best friend and she loves her, so she looks for the first person to blame. I hope she'll apologize.

This was very well written, and I hope you get lots of reviews.

Please update soon! I'd like to know what happens.
gleeken chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
;_; why?
Ad3n chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
As wrong as it sounds I'm glad you had Santana blame Rachel. Because as much as it isn't true Santana would do something like that. This was depressingly good. Glad Brittany was there. Great job can't wait for more!
Em chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Continue? :)
wagner710 chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Wow Santana was way out out of line.

Can't wait till more!