Reviews for Pretty
Lin-Dragon-Dreyer chapter 1 . 9/15/2016
my jaw is actually hurting from smiling so much while reading this. I never thought I'd like Ballen this much. nicely done.
CharmedArtist chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Oh, this is too funny! I don't actually know the characters, but they seem very fun :)))
Senri-Taichou chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
This... Is... So...CUTE! Gah, it's adorable! I love it!

Please tell me you wrote that Kanda/Crowly one, PLEASE!
kuromi123 chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
I love this so much, like so so much. XD
greenwings33 chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
:DD
How about Cross or Tiedoll?
Firediva0 chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
This was really good! Fell proud Jerry! Feel Proud! This was so cute! Please Please Please make another fanfiction with Bak and Allen.
libro5678 chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
I recon that it should be wang? the one who looks after the asia branch and bak as he is sort of his father
Bondomu chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
kyaaaa! love it love it love it!:D my new fav pairing! so well written!
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Sweet. But somehow Allen kinda OoC, maybe he is a little too dense and naive here. Still love it. Too bad there not much fics on Bak and Allen. Especially after the anime episode 69 & 71 little moment of Bak thoughts on Allen.
shae chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
loved this story so cute. i wish there were more allen/bak stories. good job
BubblegumDudeX chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
that was just adorable! XD looooooooooooooved it!
sammi117 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
OMG I LOVE JERRY! this was so cute and funny that i was going awww and laughing so hard i almost fell of the bed! i love this!
blackirishawk chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
this story is sooo cute! I wouldve never thought of bak and allen! Thats amazing and i love a motherly jerry! Lol... With jerry though i always pictured him unisex because he'll be too busy cookinghis passionate meals for allen and matchmaking other ppl too worry about himself
JcoRulz122 chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
OH MY GOODNESS!~ this is AMAZING! Jerry should totally be paired with link though! I mean they both care for Allen, make food (cakes in link's case), and are so awesome together!~ XD anyways, Great Job!
Badee Badaa Doo chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
*Burst out loud with evil laughter*

I just have to review to this even thought I don't have much time, since you were the one who wrote Nailed *secretly worships* I'm fine with killing a few mintutes of my life to review. Love the pairing (since I will and always love random pairing that look good together and I also read a story about them) and Jerry does make a great Mother of the Order. Pfft Bak probably would have passed out if they made out or did anything "naughty". Kanda and Krory...XD have honestly never thought of it. Overall, loved this story a lot and I'll definantly re-read this in the future. And someone paired up with Jerry? I can't think up anyone , (only remember Hoshino drawing an extra with Jerrty and Old Jiji pissed off at each other..) This is something that I should think about *logs off musing about it*