Reviews for Dancing Away With My Heart
Guest chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
I really enjoyed this, but I'm still a sucker for happy endings and no regrets.
Marti chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I liked your story.
razraz chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
I can't believe you let the song end before they kissed! I love a parting story and you've paired it with a song!
Captain Weirdo chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Sad but interesting take on this scene. :)

cw
likes-it-bubbly chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
First of, I love Lady Antebellum, too. :) And the circumstances of Perry's goodbye keep haunting me as well. So thank you for tackling this idea by using this particular song, dear.

It's awfully sad, and I know that writing in the first person can be a real pain, but you did it. And I could just hug you for that. Now I even feel compelled to continue a little scene I've had in the pipeline for a while now but wasn't in the mood to pursue due to the poignant quality of it. Thanks for the indirect encouragement. :)
tengland2 chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Wonderfully done. Remembering how she and Perry danced so well together. Never mailing the letter, because she knows how he hates mail. Nice job.
EastEnder chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
That was lovely. I really enjoyed the story and it almost had me in tears. However, I couldn't quite understand the time frame as I thought Della and Perry's romance had got a lot further than dancing cheek to cheek by the time he left for San Fransisco. EastEnder
Phyllis Frank chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Rip my heart out why don't you! I also love Lady Antebellum.