Reviews for Love In Silence
Rylin Swan chapter 1 . 7/18
jensteed chapter 1 . 1/5
Really nice, romantic piece.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
hisnhers chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
I have to tell you this: I just let out a huge breath I didn't even know I was holding! It came out ragged and shaky... wow. I reaaaaally liked that fic! Wouldn't mind a sequel or second chapter just so you know.
randomgerman chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
I really like this story. And while I think they need some time to really get to know each other and work out how they work with each other, I have no doubt that they will eventually be married and happy.
laela 94 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Naw this was so cute :-) I really like stories that give more depth to hermione, I think not only would she be knowledgeable but that she'd pursue knowledge throughout the art forms like music. Really love your fics
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
anoesis chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
That was disarmingly sweet! I love the idea that they can recognise that passion in one another, even if they have such different forms of focus.

"Forever?" "That could be arranged."

I M Sterling chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
This story makes my heart feel light.
Helen Roston chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
I knew I had read this before, Thanks for bringing it back. I did not get a chance to review it the first time around so thank you for allowing fans to read it again. Now let me tell you what I thought about it I Love It ! It really shows the possibility of this pairing and the depth both character have which was wonderfully capture especially in Severus case. Great job.
gakuhaitsu chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Beautiful. Simply beautiful.
Ithilwen chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
I love your story! Music is a huge part of my life and my way of expression. That was beautiful, absolutely beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
It's a beautiful story. Thanks!
Judith Shakespeare chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Awwww! This story is delectably sweet and absolutely perfect. If you're willing to consider writing a sequel, what I would really love to see is the conversation going on among the professors once they leave... just a possible suggestion. :) Thanks so much for the read!
Jaxa chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Lovely...what a treat. Well done!