Reviews for where a distant king devours vines
S.R Devaste chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
This is so lovely you simply must continue it.
sparkling unicorn chapter 3 . 5/27/2012
Please update! You said it may have around 30 chapters, so i have to know the ending! I just love how you write! Plus i am also a fan of beauty and the beast! That was one of my favorite episodes. But how they were reunited in the season finale was oddly...flat.

Anyway happy writing
Alphie chapter 3 . 4/28/2012
MORE! PLEASE! Rumple/Belle is the best thing about the show. I was hooked on the show for Rumpel anyway, but when his story became Beauty and the Beast, I was done for! I can't wait to see where you take this.
CupcakeGoodness101 chapter 3 . 4/13/2012
I love this! You are such a talented and creative writer. I look forward to how this story will further develop. _
grossasstoenails chapter 3 . 4/12/2012
GREAT story! I can't wait for the next chapter! When do you think it will be uploaded?
DragonRose4 chapter 3 . 3/13/2012
Squee! I am so excited now that I know this will be a long fic. I only am sad i will have to wait for each delicious chapter one at a time.

Ah well, goodness comes to those who wait.

:P
PeersHitInMoscow chapter 3 . 3/9/2012
I love this story and can't wait for updates! These chapters are so long it makes me feel like I'm reading a book, and that's awesome! Also love the background stories and Disney-name puns. Can't waiiit! :D
Amaruk Wolfheart of the Wraith chapter 3 . 3/9/2012
Love it. Just love it. Your characterization of Belle is excellent, and from what little of him we've seen so far, the same goes for Rumplestiltskin. I love your writing style as well. It's very lyrical without sounding presentious or trying-too-hard. I'm -very- eager for more, and I can't wait to see what you have in store for all the things we never got to see.
TeresaMartin chapter 3 . 3/9/2012
I enjoy the details of the story and look forward to more
thedoctorsgirl42 chapter 2 . 3/3/2012
I love how you had Belle summoning him. That was AWESOME!
LionshadeSC chapter 2 . 3/2/2012
this was a good chapter :3 i look forward to reading more :3
Yuehswind chapter 2 . 3/2/2012
Oh, this is wonderful! I can't wait til the the next chapter :D
DragonRose4 chapter 2 . 3/2/2012
That is a great though, how would you summon that tricky Imp otherwise? Excellent start.
NorthernLights25 chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Please continue this!
Morbid DramaQueen10 chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Nice concept, I hope you update soon!