Reviews for It Is You I Have Loved
utility - singer chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
This was lovely! I too had to go listen to the song-love it, and it perfectly reflects your story.
gothicbutterfly95 chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
This is beautiful.
(And I completely agree with you about the Baroness)
tengland2 chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Like you would have liked to have known what happened when they left Austria. Always glad to be rid of the Baroness and the two could be together as they should be. Nicely done, nice song as well.
Mrsbonnieful chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Don't make this your last SOM story. This was lovely. And yes I agree it would have been nice to know more about what happened after their honeymoon. But as Robert Wise, the director, once said, he wasn't writing a biography.

That leaves us, fanfiction writers just one more reason to keep writing, filling in some of those details with out own, from our imaginations.

Thanks for a lovely story. That song fit so perfectly.
som04 chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
lovely riten, :)
lieslvontrapp chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
what an amazing story !please continue
Bellarsam Chrisjulittle chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
:D Well you're very welcome! How sweet this little songfic is; I'm glad I was able to inspire you - and I'm glad you decided to read my first story :D.
espressogoddess chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
I totally agree with you on wanting to see much more on their married life. The fan fictions on it have somehow filled the gap for the imagination. I look forward to a story on their married bliss from you. You write well!:)
Cindy chapter 1 . 2/23/2012