Reviews for Best Bros
CUTEST AND MOST WELL WRITTEN THING EVER LOVED IT
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2016
Awesome!
Mysteryfan17 chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
Adorable. I love Dick/Wally Robin/KF brotherly stuff. And who in their right mind doesn't like to see Robin hurt/sick/injured just so either his 'bro' or daddy Bats comfort him (and when able, kick someone's behind to Mars). 10/10
Anabell Willhelm chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
I love the brotherly fluff. I knew what Roy ment. If you have younger sibling, even if not by blood, you cannot help but think of them as the most adorable creatures in history. You just can't. Even if you're really, really mad at them you can't.
Dratias chapter 1 . 3/14/2016
Aww! This was so bloody cute! Loved it, man. Adorable job on this, was amazing. 10/10!
Pixie07 chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
Really cute
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
love them, best bros ever
GhostLucy chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
Then I'm lucky just turned thirteen a month ago :P O.O
Winry-Rockbell-Potter chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
THIS IS SO FUNNY YET SO TRUE I LOVE IT
smarklez chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Ha, I'm only 13 so Dick is mine. Mwahahaha. Actually though it's kind of sad my biggest crush is on a fictional character. Any ways I loved the story. It would be amazing if you made a series or a chaptered story of people being protective of him.
Anonymous-Nerds-Unite chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Don't worry if your endings are cliché. I have an entire webpage that is strictly an alphabetized list of clichés bookmarked, and I've read through it multiple times.
Yeah...I have no life.
ColorsAndWords chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
aw. some. BACKPACK! Where can i get one!
PainInSilence chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Awsome!
LuffyLover chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Excuse me, I am 18 and I'm still waiting for more ATLA, Danny Phantom, American Dragon, and Teen Titans. I refuse to acknowledge this Teen Titans Go! BS. Or the ATLA Movie. Still pissed about both of those. But anyway, I, too, enjoy whump on nearly any character, and I've had a crush on Robin/Dick since I was 7, so stay away or face the wrath of an angered fangirl -.- ...anyway, you're a great writer. Keep it up!
TheImaginativeFox chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Loved the fluff, very well written :)