Reviews for Ring Around the Rosie
tigerlily124 chapter 14 . 7/10/2014
Hey, great story! I don't always read AU stories, but this was a gem. Thank you!
Carri007 chapter 14 . 12/25/2013
Wow, I loved this story! Doctor/Rose: perfect-so sweet and cute. Doctor/Jack: hilarious, and 'bromance is just the word. And I loved the bits of Psych thrown in :D. Well done!
timano chapter 14 . 11/20/2013
One of the better stories on this website! 10 out of 10 stars!
MuseofMusic01 chapter 9 . 10/14/2013
You remind me of my pinky toe... That's was absolutely hilarious. Really great story love the DW/Psyche take. Now on to finish the story!
crystal-roes chapter 6 . 4/10/2013
I think I'll just put in my favorite lines from each chapter in my reviews...:Without breaking eye contact, Pete reached across the desk slowly and dipped his fingers into the bag. He didn't even look to see which color he'd chosen. He simply brought it to his mouth equally slowly, still not glancing away, muttering, "Thank you," before popping the treat in his mouth and chewing thoughtfully.
This made me giggle at the mental image. Of course the Doctor would use sweets to break a tense situation, and of course Pete would have a way to keep the tension strong even while accepting an offered sweet. *hugs*
crystal-roes chapter 4 . 4/10/2013
I've already read and commented profusely on this story on LJ, but I'm re-reading it again just because this story is pure gold.
Also, this line: 'Dear Rose, do you like the Doctor? Y/N circle one. Love, Jack.'"
PERFECT!
Panther Moon chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
I find the obvious Psych parallels you've drawn with this story quite interesting. The Doctor is Shawn, Jack is Gus, Mickey is Lassie, and Rose is Jules. It makes for an entertaining story as long as it doesn't become too heavily reliant upon the Psych story line. Have fun with all your future writing!
TheEbonyRaven chapter 14 . 1/19/2013
There's a ridiculous amount of praise i'd love to give you for this story. Its a plot i haven't seen before and the interaction between the characters is absolutely brilliant; i laughed out loud several times! Thank you so much for a wonderful story and i cant wait for more!
Zeppelin-11 chapter 14 . 12/16/2012
I just read through this story and I loved it. I can't wait to read your sequels, hopefully they will be up soon.
Chris4 chapter 14 . 12/15/2012
Well done! I really, really like the little teaser at the end, there.
LostInWho chapter 14 . 12/13/2012
Whoa... what?! So not expecting that last bit, and so very, very excited to hear that you have more already in the works! I really thought accepted that this was more AU, but now Bad Wolf was actually there, but the Doctor just didn't remember? So many questions... Love, love, love your writing of our favorite duo. I really enjoyed the final confrontation with Claude - it definitely had shades of Sherlock, plus we got to see the Oncoming Storm and Rose being brilliant!
elizapi chapter 14 . 12/12/2012
hmm. we have a problem. The problem being that I am eager for the sequels and they're not up yet. Fave and alert-ed so I can jump on them when you get there!
Emilygraytyler chapter 8 . 12/12/2012
My first thought to seeing this complete was that Christmas had come early. Such a well written, brilliant fanfic
ValaEnVash chapter 14 . 12/11/2012
Okay, so:
#1: "high-functioning sociopath" Sounds like my favorite Consulting Detective, Mr Sherlock Holmes! Only without the bat-shite crazy bits... mostly.
#2: ARE YOU SERIOUSLY LEAVING IT THERE?! Oh please god say it isn't so! *cries*
Lanfear281 chapter 14 . 12/11/2012
Wow! The end took a crazy turn there. Can't wait to see what happens.