Reviews for If the seas catch fire
adaptation chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
This is beautifully written. I can't even express how lovely your prose are.
anonymous chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
This fic is like poetry in the most beautiful way possible.
Firefly-Golden chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
This is by far the BEST and Kaiden story I have read PERIOD on this site so far. Literally, and honestly, I mean that.

Everyone else immediately rushes in; they've already made up and are back to what they were before. This though, this was just so beautifully and well written. I love how you describe everything around her and those comments about how everyone treated her like a damn lab rat, not even considering the fact that she still had feelings. You also addressed those feelings of what it must feel like to have everyone believe you are a traitor or a walking machine.

You didn't just make this about her and Kaiden but also about how it must feel to try and be normal while everyone around you believes you aren't.

Just...well done! Seriously, this is just amazing.
eternalshiva chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Wow, this is really well written, it really sucks you right into the universe you created. Thank you for sharing this.
waiting4morning chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
I only had my iPhone this morning at work when I tapped out a lame review on the ME comm (btw, this is "rose_in_shadow" from LJ) so, I'm happy to find it here on and give it a proper review.

There are some fics that you enjoy reading and there are others that just blow your mind and make you want to be a better writer: those of the latter are few and far between. I can honestly say that THIS story is one of them. The poetry of this story just aches and I'm full of jealousy and admiration in equal amounts (I'm really ashamed about the jealous part lol) of the crafting of words in this story and the, what someone else said better than me, "gentle uncoiling" of the tension between Shepard and Kaidan. ANYWAY, if the resolution in the actual game is anywhere near this, I will be a happy, happy gamer.
Effra chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
This is why you're on my favourites list.

So lovely and so worth breaking my no spoilers rule for.