Reviews for The Tournament of Madness
TheFluffyGlaceon chapter 9 . 1/13/2013
Awesome as ever, now carry on. FRUIT SALAD!
ArtemisisSymmetrical chapter 9 . 12/2/2012
Huh? Nathan lost already? Dammit. Okay, I'm off. Enjoy the rest of the tourney. *waves*

I'm joking. But you better make up for this by a) Nathan doing something incredibly awesome, b) a hot DETAILED yaoi scene or c) I get to kill every other OC and win the prize money myself. Your choice buddy.
And does this mean Nathan's out of it permanently? *cries*
Ishi Bana-Bana chapter 9 . 12/2/2012
'A muk making godless love to a garbodor'? That just sounds...unpleasant for innocent bystanders.
And seriously, WHAT THE FRENCH TOAST DID HAPPEN LAST NIGHT? I re-read the last chapter, and they were hypnotized. So we're they hypnotized to jump in garbage, or something? Maybe they all made godless love with muks and garbodors! Eww.
And...Ember compulsively lies. I mean, I knew it before. Jut felt like saying it again. It was more...pronounced this chapter. I think. Where am I going with this?!
An this is an example of where I can say a colloquialism and it translates into real life! GO NUTS!
...I did homework. That's why I'm using big words.
And it was a good, clean, CRACKTASTIC fight. You did well, young kricketot.
As per usual, I rambled...and this is a really long review...BUT I'M BUBBLIER THAN CHAMPAGNE! AND THAT'S WHO I AM! QUIT TRYING TO CHANGE ME!
...and on one last note, I suddenly get the want to write a crack submit-your-OC competition fic for Pokemon. That's how you tell I REALLY like a fic, when I REALLY want to make a blatant clone of it.
-BANANAS, OUT!
P.S. Chef don't judge.
Raging Akuma D chapter 9 . 12/2/2012
Nice chapter
Insanitypony chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
I know Anticsareme!:D I also know that the mystery prize is adhesive medical strips! It's adhesive medical strips isn't it? I KNOW it! I demand no less than 250, pathetic earth monkey!
Melancholy's sun chapter 8 . 7/19/2012
Damn. Suzanna's a bitch. Ember's insane. And the "Angel" guy is a calm drunk with knives? And poor N! Sunny's being mean T.T
Fred will save you N! In the most unconventional way possible!
Melancholy's sun chapter 7 . 7/19/2012
The hell? Having trouble logging in and the stupid thing won't let me use my full name. Damn. Anyway, nice chapter. But how do they know what a puppy looks like in the world of Pokemon?
Elemental Queen chapter 8 . 6/30/2012
That Mary sue was hilarious! XD I was like 'for real?' XD
Ashley Eon chapter 8 . 6/27/2012
buckyballs little ball magnets. They're really strong magnets or some crap like that, but all I care is that they're a good waste of time for OCD people :D
Mew Mew Pachirisu chapter 8 . 6/27/2012
Ha.

HEY! Romances don't always have to be serious. Trust me, this dude asked me out once, and I thought it was a joke. He broke up with me in, like, 5 days and I said back, "Wait, the relationship was real?" It was like comic relief for my friends. XP

What are you going to do for more comic relief, huh? HUH?
Raging Akuma D chapter 8 . 6/27/2012
Things got very interesting and funny, the battle gonna be more interesting since you make funny chapters
Psychic Ribbon Lite chapter 8 . 6/27/2012
Yay Updates

So... many... Eeveelutions... So many Raltslutions...

*Thinks of ordinal team*

Sorry...

Now update quickly PLEASE
ArtemisisSymmetrical chapter 8 . 6/27/2012
Oh fuck, it's Ebony from the worst fanfiction known to mankind. Somebody kill me. Please. Or the author for including her!

DokotaxMickey *fangirl nosebleed*

N! *fangirl squee*

COME ON NATHAN, YOU CAN KICK EMBER'S WANNABE ROCKSTAR ASS!
Elemental Queen chapter 7 . 6/26/2012
Great humor! :) I'm not usually a fan of a story with several OC's but I'll read this because of the funny factor :3
RiteNameHere chapter 6 . 6/24/2012
Hahaha, this was really funny, i'm sorry i didn't look at it until now. thanks for including my character, i like how he's like a baby wanting his father's acceptence. keep up the good work!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »