Reviews for Will you be my Alpha?
Kurami chapter 16 . 2/22
Wait. Wasn't there supposed to be 3 little adorable cubs. Not that I mind. Just wandered why you changed your mind about the number of cubs.
blackbloodywolf chapter 23 . 1/5
so cute
Zayabel13 chapter 5 . 11/10/2014
*makes weird happy baby noises*!
R.S.L chapter 23 . 7/15/2014
OMG! ichigo and byakuya are the mom's and grimmjow and renji are the dads! i think renji's more of a mom type. ichigo an grimmjows kids dont have blue hear? an someone should tech soi fon a lesson! turn her into a boy! thats like the altamit payback! oh ya ichigo and renji should be girls.
kyuumihaira chapter 23 . 3/9/2014
I loved the happy ending! Happy endings are awesome! Thank you for the awesome story!
lovers45 chapter 23 . 8/20/2013
I absolutely love this story! It was sp sweet and corny. And I loved the end, and also the fact that you had a renji/bayakuya moment loved it do much great job on this story. :)
Vincent Claudius chapter 23 . 8/11/2013
This was definitely an amazing story! Two I my favorite couples! Grimmichi and Renbya!
Akiyuzu-chan chapter 23 . 5/12/2013
Adorable, really! I love the pairing :) You are definetly my favorite writer on , I enjoy reading your stories every single time. Keep going, you did amazing job.
DragonLover9865 chapter 23 . 1/6/2013
I Absolutely loved this story, the last few paragraphs in chapter 13 were a little hard to follow but other than that this story is amazing and keep up the good work :)
NanaliJoci chapter 23 . 12/29/2012
Best story ever of GrimmIchi. The trials they had to go through at first and in the end had gotten what they wanted. I'm surprised that none of their children inherited blue hair o.0. What spiced this story up even more was the side pairing RenBya. It was amazing because usually their story has some kind of angst and I can't handle that :D happy story!
feamlenaruto chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
lovey
unknown chibi chapter 23 . 10/2/2012
could u write a story about ichigo becoming a captain? and no parings. well, at least no ichigo x rukia or ichigo x orihime. i just dont like them with ichigo. :p
dream.forever.yourself chapter 23 . 9/25/2012
i loved this
Heather Dehmer chapter 23 . 9/19/2012
I LOVE IT!
MyStrawberryDeath chapter 23 . 8/26/2012
Aww! This story was reaaly good! And how many children is Ichigo planning to have?! D: