Reviews for The Doppler Effect
Breanna3593 chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
I really wish you'd continue!
QueenOfOlympus223 chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Heh. I can totally see Luna saying that. Lovely, Keep Writing! Queenie
fall shadow chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Luna's line at the end was awesome haha. I think the whole thing was well-written. You portrayed Hermione's uncertainty and nervousness pretty well. I'm glad she became more positive and happy about it once Harry came in to talk to her.
meganbeth14 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
funny and good
harrytonkslover2216 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
I love this fic, very sweet!
MyValentine chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
That was awesome especially Luna's comment.
Astra-Kate chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Oh my, I could not stop smiling for this entire chapter. I really hope you continue, because by far my favourite part was Harry's yell of "going to be a dad". Luna's comment wasn't far off. :P Great job! :)
exzachly3 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Love it! Honestly, your writing is really refreshing. It seems like it's hard for me to find a story that actually makes me smile and laugh. There's so many fics on here LOADED with angst, which aren't always bad. Gotta have a little drama, right? But it gets crazy when something gets thrown at the pair EVERY single chapter. Sorry, I'm rambling along, it's just nice to read a great story about my favorite pairing without having to bite my nails off wondering if they're gonna die or worrying about what will keep them from getting together this time.

Anyways, wonderful as always, and I'm stoked for the next chapter!
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Wonderful so far! Looking forward to more!
NorthernLights25 chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
This is cute
X Sophie Hermione Pond X chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
I love I just read your other story Streaching the Truth and I saw you were doing this I love it so much especially when Luna says to Harry that's an odd resolution haha please write more and keep it up
CleoRose chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Love it! Can't wait for the next!
ishfizz chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Lovely beginning - captured my interest, took a concept and made it your own! I look forward to more!
krc101 chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
omg i love it and can't wait to read more!
ShortieJ chapter 1 . 2/23/2012