Reviews for Bread on Fire
Guest chapter 5 . 12/16/2015
He should not show up and he shoukd avoid katniss
Guest chapter 4 . 1/15/2015
Yay i never liked gale he can die slowly and painfully
HeyoMyFellowReaders101 chapter 30 . 1/6/2015
Ignore the bad reviews if they're telling you your writing sucks. It doesn't. Those people aren't helping you grow as a writer, so ignore then because they're ignorant pigs who need to realize that YES, people are only human and the only way someone is gonna improve on their writing is to be GIVING them CONSTRUCTIVE criticism. Love your writing by the way. You're doing great and while Peeta and Katniss aren't my otp from the books (I have weird couple pairing syndrome tbh), I love reading about them and shipping then in this story. Update soon! Congrats on your marriage (:
Guest chapter 30 . 1/2/2015
Yay I can't wait!
SuperMegaFangirl chapter 30 . 1/2/2015
Yay! Thank the lord I've missed your story so much! And to hell with all the critics! Your fanfics are ethereal!
HevaBeanXD chapter 30 . 1/2/2015
Glad to see you back, congratulations on getting married :) just ignore the haters. They can only try to drag you to their level
Guest chapter 29 . 1/2/2015
It's been over a year now since you updated last! This is truly one of the best fanfics I have ever read and I cannot fathom being able to let this one go, I so desperately need to know what happens and I can't just pretend that the story ends with a happily ever after, I need to know the rest of the story! Please update! I'm enjoying this so much and I need closure! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
hi chapter 29 . 8/5/2014
MAKE MORECHAPTERS
SuperMegaFangirl chapter 29 . 7/22/2014
Please please please update this soon or I'll lose my mind. I found this a couple days ago and it's so good! I might spontaneously combust if this isn't updated soon

In other words THIS IS FREAKING FANTASTIC
honeylove90 chapter 29 . 3/27/2014
Please update, this is getting really great to read.
Ryden20 chapter 28 . 3/21/2014
Great story! AWESOME Chapter! Can't wait to read what happens next!
Keep up the AWESOME work! Until next time D
N chapter 29 . 2/1/2014
heyy! the story is not finished!
Ryden20 chapter 29 . 1/21/2014
great chapter! you did an amazing job :)
dillydill11 chapter 29 . 1/3/2014
continue!
i love this so much
its amazing!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/12/2013
Omg this is ridiculus okay i am oficially leaving this fic now because it is not getting any better