Reviews for Everything Just Happens
guest chapter 11 . 10/24/2014
Awe so cute! :)
umbrella0326 chapter 7 . 6/30/2014
Interesting turn of events with Azimio - I liked it. Seems like he might come around...

I liked Kurt in this chapter too.
umbrella0326 chapter 5 . 6/30/2014
I loved Travonna Coffee House!
umbrella0326 chapter 4 . 6/30/2014
Once again, you make Sebastian's softer side elusive and wonderful. Great plot choice! And Dave going to Sebastian's house for the apology was really sweet.

Fluff and more fluff - keep it coming!
umbrella0326 chapter 3 . 6/30/2014
Wow - what an inspiring chapter! I was really proud of Sebastian. And when you confront a friend's mother in a hostile way, the son can't help but be a little protective. But Dave wasn't that protective at all! In other words, good plot choice - it sucks that being gay can further damage a relationship with a parent, but it happens when the parent chooses to further ostracize the son.

I'm impressed with this chapter - REALLY eager to read more...
umbrella0326 chapter 2 . 6/30/2014
What a fantastic chapter! Dave's release was really well written and I loved how Sebastian teetered between being a b*tch and nice.

Again, well done.
umbrella0326 chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Nice conversation between Sebastian and Dave. I'm having a little trouble accepting how easily Sebastian entered Dave's house, and how easily Dave accepted tutoring from Sebastian on being gay, but regardless, this chapter works.

Very nicely written, too - makes me eager to read the rest of your story.
Glyndian chapter 11 . 1/7/2014
Thanks for finishing the story! Loved it.
sweetandspice chapter 11 . 11/18/2013
This was really good i love the time jumps .
BlurglesmurfKlaine chapter 3 . 11/10/2013
"That reminds me, I need to plan out lesson sixty-"

Also the shelfish and polyester and examples and Sebastian just being SO FUCKING BAD FUCKING ASS I JUST AGHHHHHH THANK YOU THIS IS PERFECT
BlurglesmurfKlaine chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Jay chapter 3 . 11/6/2013
This chapter literally did more for my self confidence then two years of "encouragement" from all my other friends and family. Thank you.
nessyschu chapter 11 . 11/3/2013
Aww, that was a sweet ending! Great story! Thank you! :)
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 11 . 11/1/2013
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter.
Nightingale63 chapter 11 . 10/31/2013
Very sweet. I love how Sebastian is so undone by simple kisses, and the ease of the relationship he has with Dave. Kudos on Dave's cool roommate Lance, and I loved it when Sebastian challenged him to speak French (and he did!). And I also like it that although there's distance, for now, they are making it as a couple. Glad you got back to this :-)