Reviews for Prima Donnas and Drama Llamas
Renae Frost chapter 13 . 1/5/2013
As a freshmen marching band flutist, I empathize with Valerie. Personally, I love Chapter 13, I felt the same way first game. As the chapters go by, I see a lot of similarities between Valerie and I, that's part of the reason I love this story. The whole criticizing the other band thing...EVERY GAME, specially against our rivals. Loved the juice box line, and that's not at all because my catchphrase at school is 'Stay away from my Juice-boxes!' Our first game was exactly the same. The crazy hot September air, performing our halftime show the first time, but, unlike Maingrove, our crowd, because we were visiting, was itty bitty. We lost anyways...So my next question is 'Does what happens on the Band Bus stay on the Band Bus?"
Jay chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
Whut. Whut. Whut. What is this. Fluties are fun! Flutes are the life of the band! The writing overall is good but...
FluteChick2015 chapter 13 . 10/2/2012
I feel like this is quite true of my flute section. The upperclassmen are snobs towards the freshmen and sophomores (I'm a sophmore now). Even though I'm better then most of them...
jazzrun10 chapter 12 . 7/30/2012
I love your story! And I love the idea of a Lion King show, it is so much better than a Willy Wonka show which is the show I am doing this year. Also considering that I'm in colorguard my biggest fear was dressing up as oompa loompas.
Band camp already started for you? I still have 2 more weeks to go before mine starts. Congrats on being drum major! Please update!
The Band Geek Alchemist chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
this kinda reminds me of this incoming freshmen that came to practice yesterday with her brand new handmade, solid silver, b flat foot yamaha flute when we began to practice for the upcoming parade, it started pouring. another problem I experienced was that not only do the oils in your fingers deteriorate the plated finishing, so do the oils in sunscreen after a while.
DudeItsTheTriforce chapter 6 . 3/30/2012
I can't believe I haven't reviewed yet! I love, love, love this story and would love another chapter soon! D And thanks for submitting to my story(
GleekStarkid chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
I really like this story! I'm in marching band too(proud clarinet right here!) and I find this story to be very realistic. I totally wish that our competition show could be music from The Lion King! That's my favorite Disney movie of all time! Anyway! You should definitely keep writing this. It's really, very good!

BandGeekForever
ForTheLoveOfCats chapter 4 . 3/12/2012
Um, just curious- what's a mellophone?
ForTheLoveOfCats chapter 3 . 3/12/2012
Poor Valerie! :(
ForTheLoveOfCats chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Oh, love it so far!:D I march my clairy( nickname for my clarinet, haha) and the tenor sax. And I'm going to band camp this summer AND be a freshman! Yay!:D is band camp really what they say? I've heard a lot of horror stories about it!
FlockLuver2314 chapter 2 . 2/25/2012
Flute section leaders... Being mean? Gasp! Haha I love the story :) You better continue it
Blueandgreen91 chapter 2 . 2/23/2012
This is amazing! I know excactly what you mean with the flute solos. There's always someone who wants it and claims its theirs. I love it so much, please keep updating!