Reviews for The Stairway To Heaven, Starts In Hell
c.amilarodriguez chapter 8 . 2/4
I was not expecting to be so exited and happy by reading a fanfic with cas as a striper. But you totally got me with this. I found myself having to let my phone down and laugh or make stange noises because of the exitement. Good one. (Also very hot
sherlocksfall chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
HOLY FUCK YES.
shadowquill17 chapter 8 . 3/1/2014
Aaawwww the end was so sweet... I loved the story, thank you so much and well done!
shadowquill17 chapter 7 . 3/1/2014
I love it when smut actually gets sort of romantic... like Dean realising in the middle that he'll never want anyone else than Cas on him... so hot.
shadowquill17 chapter 6 . 3/1/2014
I don't usually have a priest kink, but I must admit I reeeaaaally works on Cas.
shadowquill17 chapter 4 . 3/1/2014
Oooooh first fight already?
I don't even worry, Dean's too far gone now, he'll come around.
shadowquill17 chapter 3 . 3/1/2014
Dean is just so afraid... come on Winchester, you can do this! (and by this I mean Cas )
shadowquill17 chapter 2 . 3/1/2014
Dean certainly made up his mind fast... that's the spirit boy! Go get him!
shadowquill17 chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Well I love the beginning so... I'm off to the next chapter!
Moflo19 chapter 8 . 1/27/2014
LAWD So sexy and awesome! Loved it!
14thbunny chapter 8 . 1/7/2014
I loved it, it was HOT, and I'm so glad Cas was the stripped cuz the ones I've read it's usually Dean that is the stripper or prostitute, and I don't like that. :) So awesome story!
l0ser chapter 8 . 10/19/2013
this is one of my most favourite fics ever holy crap it was just too good
whydowematter chapter 8 . 10/3/2013
I lololoooooved this!
Spyklv chapter 8 . 11/30/2012
That was a fun little treat! I love the way Cas wears Dean down just by being his sweet, sexy seductive self. Glad they were able to make that connection and celebrate their relationship with family. Cute stuff! Thanks!
Luna Barnes chapter 8 . 11/28/2012
asdfghjkl; This was so hot! And I love the title!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »