Reviews for COLD FRONT
Skimball4 chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
There's just something about a sick Steve. Yes, please!
daleaikman chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
That was alwsome. Only steve could end up in the ER with a cold.
Runner043 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
For some reason the idea of Steve being sick is funny, or at least fodder for a funny FanFic.
francis2 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Poor Steve. Now Danny could just make him noodle soup and help him get better.
LovinJackson chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Ness,

I loved this. I am sorry, I didnt get to it sooner. Kinda felt guilty reading anything while mine was still hanging in the wind.

This adorable and in character and ... just perfect. Thank you for posting and sharing with us :) You need to write more 5O LOL

Tara x0x
Nana56 chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
I've never had homemade chicken soup. I'll bet it's really good! :D Not worth a trip to the ER, tho. lol Everyone should keep a can of it on hand. LOL

Nice one, Hun! :)
angelofjoy chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
But home made chicken soup is twice as effective as the canned stuff. The trick make it when you aren't sick and freeze it! Poor Steve! You know you need to write a follow up for when Danny catches that cold! Great job. I loved it!
fangirl29 chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Aww! Poor Steve! However, I secretly was wishing for something a little more whumpish, but then it would have been a whole other kind of story, no? Cuteness! Loved it!
sherry57 chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Really so cute! You managed to get Steve whump but without any badass SEAL...no, with the poor baby having a cold...sweet stuff. I found this because cokie recommended it...really good rec!
Cokie316 chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
very cute. I loved it!
shirik chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
nice one (-:

our seal musn't be left alone when sick-he def. need me around (-;
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Lolll, poor Steve, I shouldn't be laughing but it's too funny how things keep pilling up on him. A cold is not enough, he has to seriously cut himself and end up in the ER. Ah well, they did detect not one but two infections so it's a good thing he went there.
cytpotter chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
:) Great story! I very much enjoyed it! Thanks for sharing!
Gibbongobbin chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Gahh I loved this so much! I wish you could see the huge grin on my face right now lol. This story right here is an absolute work of art. I'm definitely putting this in my favorites, so much love :D lol. Excellent job on this!
Qweb chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Cute story. I can hear Steve and Danny arguing this way.