Reviews for and we pass on the same
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
I'll admit I only skimmed it to see if it'd be something I'd be interested in reading, but it's already got me in tears. Great story.
KrayKrayKat chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
It gave me the chills, shivers, tingles, warmth, passion, pain, happiness, understanding...I loved it. But the weird thing is that I didn't get it!:O I mean so Care, Damon and Stefan leave Mystic Falls so that Klaus can't catch them, Elena keeps calling for a while and then stops? I mean I don't get the thing with Elena's daughter telling them something and Damon and Care in bed together just holding on and then he, which I assume is Damon, leaves? Why? What happened? Elena died? But didn't she die later? And where did Stefan go? And Care left cuz she and Stefan slept together? When did that happen? And where was Damon then? Where did she go? And what happened to the Salvatores? Did they die? You mentioned Damon's death...but how? And why? And where were they then? And did Care end up with Klaus? Why? Because she had nothing left anymore? How many years later was that? And whats with the last scene? When does that happen? Are Damon and Care together in that scene? I mean is Damon in love with Elena then? They all look so happy but it's not what happened is it? Cuz Elena dies, Stefan is, actually I have no idea what, Damon dies and Caroline goes away with Klaus? See I'm confused about the timeline. What happens after what?
See I love the fic and you are a pretty good writer and I'm sure ppl must have gotten this but I've never been good at understanding these kinda fics...sorry. But could you please tell me exactly what happened because I'm dying to know! Pm me anytime and please do so.
Thank you.
Until next time,
Kat
toomuchchampagne chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Beautiful, I loved it. A really good take on Caroline.
my best enemy chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
this was so breathtaking. i loved the way you prtrayed elena and caroline's friendship, stefan's eternal love for elena and damon-caroline-stefan being out on the road together. so well-written and flawfree.
realchemistry chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
speechless, this is perfect
Sophie1973 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I'm actually crying while writing this review, you left me speechless at how beautiful and amazing this story is. Brilliant job. ;)
Seph Meadowes chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Lovely.
TheAttentionJustEncouragesHer chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
That was kind of beautiful.
a pretty little liar chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Couldn't help myself, had to check out your profile to see if you had any other stories after reading your amazing Daroline one (Time...).

So anyway, loved this one too! Like I said in my other review, I absolutely love fics that take place in the future when all is said and done, and I have a certain affinity for that of which includes the Salvatores along with Caroline.

And you are a lovely writer; flow was great, characterizations were spot on and the detail was so perfect. I just loved the tone. Aaaand we had a *hint* of Klaroline, so now I'm just wanting more... But I love your Caroline, so I'm pretty content no matter who you pair her with! (And poor her, never quite able to objectively separate herself from Elena, but finding herself rising above her own emotional confines... beautiful detail there, that is!)
Eleai chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
So, usually I'm a terrible reviewer (I tend to lurk) but I have read this story two or three times now and I have to admit, it gets to me every time. The way you handle each of the characters, the subtlety to them, is absolutely beautiful. Their relationships are so defined and clear, and your voicing is perfect. I love the way you handle the intensity of the emotions without it being too overwhelming or forced feeling. Caroline is perfect, and Stefan is captured beautifully and Damon is wonderful. Your prose and pacing is perfect, and I love the fractured timeline, and the moments of reflection. This was wonderful.
afanoftvd chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Very well written story infused with yearning and loss. The flash backs and flash forwards work very well.

"I'm going to live forever."

"Glad to see you've finally caught on."

I like the simplicity with which you are able to hint at the scope of eternity.
pariswindspeed chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
This is absolutely too perfect for my nonsensical comments. But nonetheless, I will try.

Firstly, your Caroline voice is incredibly brilliant. Every sentence has her vulnerabilty, her strength, her humor, her honesty. The list goes on.

Oh, and Stefan. So conflicted, so reserved. You wrote him so well. Damon too. The part when Damon leaves, kisses Caroline over and over again, tells her he's proudest of her - my heart split in two. Just. So Many Feelings.

You handled her relationship with Elena so perfectly, I'm in awe. So raw. And Caroline will always understand that it will be Elena for Stefan. God, she gets that. You highlighted that brilliantly.

And Caroline and Stefan. All the awards. You've made them so beautiful.

Absolutely phenomenal.

-a.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
This was gorgeous!
flipped chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
adding this to favorites because it's perfect and sad. but still perfect. :) and caroline.. she's everything.
LaLaALa521 chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Wonderful, interesting and beautiful.