Reviews for Guidance
The Guest Girl chapter 13 . 11/11/2013
As of when this review was posted, i have not read the next chapter.

She's going to go get the katanas, isn't she. And her hero name is gonna be something along the lines of Fenikkusu, japenese for Pheonix. Am I right? I guess I'll just have to keep reading and find out.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/4/2013
Love your story it's freaking awesome
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
That was freaking awesome!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Update immediately, please!
ShadowlightStarlight chapter 37 . 9/15/2013
I have no idea how I missed this chapter D: but I'm going to start reading the sequel!
Molly Grace 16 chapter 37 . 8/13/2013
Way to make a cliffhanger. Good chapter though.
ivyslade chapter 37 . 8/13/2013
Ho Ho Ho I can feel le drama and the tension occurring! Too bad Cody doesn't know who she likes better. If I were her I'd choose myself :p
IceFire 27 chapter 37 . 8/13/2013
I am fairly new to the Young Justice Stories, but when I came across your story you captured my attention. Your characters are well written and easy to follow. Please keep up the good work and update soon.
LadyFelton1994 chapter 37 . 8/13/2013
Wow nice way to end the chapter and I just read the squeal and it looks really good!
storygirl99210 chapter 37 . 8/13/2013
AWESOME ENDING! I hope they save her soon!
ScarlettRunsRed chapter 36 . 8/5/2013
Just Read Your Entire Story In Less Than Two Days ! Your Story Is AMAZING ! I Love Your Character Cody , And I Think My Favorite Pairing Is With Her And Roy ... I Dunno , Its Seems Like Kaldur And Cody Are TOO Alike In A Way , And I Love How Cody Brings A Different Side Out Of Roy.(: Awwh , Im Feeling All Excited For More Cody And Roy Moments !:D Well Anywhoo , I Really Love How You Created Such A Descriptive Character That Truly Feels Like She's Been A Kick-Butt Dc Superhero Since Like Forever ... Im Really Looking Forward To More Rody Moments , PLEASE Tell Me There Will Be More !(x
-Dying Here , Scarlett
ShadowlightStarlight chapter 36 . 8/2/2013
New story for season 2? Awesome! But Wally's death… ;(
PokerFace1213 chapter 36 . 8/2/2013
Can I just say, wow. I just read this amazing story and I am in awe of how muh I like it. I hope that you update very soon because I can't wait to find out if Cody will end up with Red Arrow or Aqualad. I really hope that she chooses Roy though. They seem like such a perfect fit. Plus, if I were in her shoes, if go for Roy. He showed affection for her almost immediately so I think that he truly likes her. I suppose I can only hope. *prays that Roy and Cody get together, then get married* Again, I love the story and I hope you update soon!
LadyFelton1994 chapter 36 . 7/31/2013