Reviews for The Aby of Darkness
Lunarburst23 chapter 13 . 5/10
Ok so this is a Ratchet/Sunstreaker pairing? And Ratchet was a femme who turned into a mech?
gemava chapter 5 . 12/13/2014
for some reason my laptop wont let me review on your last chapter, oh well it was awesome gotta love sunstreaker.
i look forward to reading more sunny fics from you, you easily write out what i think is an awesome sunstreaker character.
fear4everleading chapter 13 . 4/2/2014
When are you going to post And Together We Rise? I really like this book and hope you are able to put it up soon. Keep writing
Grifen345 chapter 13 . 1/22/2014
Please continue this! This last chapter was by far my favorite and simply must e continued. Though I do have a question. Where on Cybertron has Sideswipe been all this time? He's Sunstreaker's freeking twin! How did he not get any mention until now? Still, that's beside the point. He's here now so please continue!
Sunstreaker29 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Was Sideswipe ever involved in this story at all? and were both Sunny and Sides twins at the time this story was written?
Faecat chapter 13 . 2/7/2013
Well, first off I'd like to ask where the sequel is.
I really enjoyed this story about Sunstreaker's questionable past and why he is the way he is. I was disappointed that we never got to see the fight between Megatron and Sunstreaker, but I understand that isn't where the focus was for this one. The bit about Ratchet being the one Sunstreaker raped wasn't surprising to me...mostly because its exactly what I would have done. However I would have loved Ratchet to catch wind of is youthful reprogramming; though I also understand that it was created to NOT be seen by anyone. Still that moment in time would have been priceless.
As a side note may I suvgest you do a similar story for Sideswipe? Not the same story obviously, but one that shows what he was doing while his currently estranged twin wrestled with both inner and outer demons. dI'd love to see your take on that.
Overall, great fic.
Kokua Aviatrix chapter 10 . 1/27/2013
Ooo Karma's about to bite and boy are it's teeth huge
Kokua Aviatrix chapter 8 . 1/27/2013
Brilliant fight scenes
Kokua Aviatrix chapter 3 . 1/27/2013
*fans herself* Whooo, that medic certainly got hot under to collar...er interface panel
Neptuna chapter 13 . 12/10/2012
Primus! This was freakin' amazin' and hot! The tenth chapter was the best but I liked how the femme punished Sunstreaker. Just because he is a charmer and a brute in some ways, doesn't mean he had to hurt the femme and take her even if it was gentle in the end. I am sure as a soon-to-be medic I would have done the same... if I had it all planned XD

But I think that this femme as Ratchet and the twins would be a wonderful pairing. This fiction is so outstanding but so great! Primus above us! Please do a sequel to this story! I am dying to know Ratchet's reaction when he finds out that Sunstreaker raped him/her. And I hope that he will give Sunstreaker a chance to prove himself and remove the painful coding and become a couple with the twins! :)

Pleaseee upload another fanfiction about them (and of course a romance and rated M). Pleaseee!
The-writing-Mew chapter 13 . 10/25/2012
well, Sunstreaker certainly deserved that... but where was his brother when he was in the gladiatorial pits?

will there be an event when Ratchet will recognize Sunstreaker as his attacker? will she/he kill him as promissed?

I might like to see those answers in the new story :)
good story btw
Retired 8th May 2015 chapter 13 . 8/27/2012
This was... this was... incredible! I cannot say anything else but that this was amazing! Primus! I need to reread this! God! Such a wonderful fanfiction! You are an amazing writer you know? Wonderful!
Dracoqueen22 chapter 13 . 8/18/2012
Wow. This was amazing. So well-written. Such an excellent look into the psyche of Sunstreaker. He's one of my favorite characters and I absolutely loved this darker take on him. When you added my other favorite character as such a twist, I shouted my delight. There's nothing I love more than dark, dark fics and this satisfied.

I really, really hope that you write the sequel. I shall wait on pins and needles. I'm eager to see where you're going to take this.
Elita-2 chapter 12 . 8/13/2012
Ratchet...
Elita-2 chapter 5 . 8/13/2012
That Grotto is a pevert, don't like him either, the way he looks at Sunny is eerie.

I think Sunny is missing his twin, even if he does not think he is.