Reviews for Abnormal
gizmo-gal chapter 5 . 3/17
Yeah! That was awesome! I wish I could see the parent-child resolution for Marron and her parents, but that was so much fun to read!

You wielded Marron as a character so skillfully (often times she's just a plot device and a poorly used one at that!) Thanks so much for sharing this tale, it was super-uber fun!

I really, really hope that you find the time, energy and inclination to publish a sequel (and maybe some spin-off oneshots!) because you, my friend, ROCK!
gizmo-gal chapter 4 . 3/17
GLOM! Roadtrip with Uncle 17! OMG! . . !

Please, please, please! I know that there is only one chapter left in this fic but please, please, please tell me that there is a sequel! We absolutely must have a sequel!

(Also, will Marron talk to her parents about what was bothering her? Resolve issues with her mom? Just curious!)
gizmo-gal chapter 3 . 3/17
Haha! Lol, that ending was great! Vegeta and Marron are too cute! I've always had a big old softspot in my heart for Marron-she's just too great of a character and sadly underdeveloped in my opinion. I love what you are doing here with her.

Its great, this is one of my favorite stories I've read in years! I can't believe that I over looked this, but then again I wasn't reading/writing fanfic for a while there and it looks like this story was published during my hiatus! I sure hope that you have more in the pipes! This is really awesome!
I have always wanted to write Fanfic featuring the Kame crew but my attempts fell flat. I also love Androids 16, 17 and 18. I have a story about the twins thats highly unfinished. Its on my goal list to finish it this year!
gizmo-gal chapter 2 . 3/17
OMG! I loved this chapter! Poor Marron, Poor 18, Poor, poor Marron! I am totally in love with Marron right now! You write her so amazingly well! Please, please, please, I beg of you! I will review every chapter of every DBZ fanfic you have if you will only write more Marron-centric fics! This is amazing!
tomorrow4eva chapter 5 . 4/17/2013
Awesome story! Yeah, I can see why she thinks she's abnormal. Would love to read a sequel some day. interactions between Vegeta & Marron were quite funny.
LeChick chapter 5 . 2/3/2013
Marron's Dragon Ball Adventures sounds so awesome! Please continue!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/3/2013
THE MUNSTERS!
That's what Marron's dilemma reminded me of.
LeChick chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
Oh no! Poor thing! Damn it Vegeta!
-My honest reaction
elleelle chapter 5 . 11/25/2012
I'd love to read the sequel. I find Marron's perspective really interesting
Death101- Fox Version chapter 5 . 3/9/2012
Looks good. A little sad that it is over but I'm hoping for a sequel. To be honest, it might have been better to leave it at the end of chapter 4. The last line just seemed to complete the story if you don't do the sequel. Anyways, nicely done!

-d101
Death101- Fox Version chapter 4 . 3/9/2012
I never considered 17 showing up but I have to say I'm really glad that he did. He seems like an awesome uncle and I can't wait to see how their quest for the dragon balls go.

-d101
Yoski chapter 5 . 3/8/2012
Ahhh, nice! I really hope we get to see the sequel. :D
Hat O' Doom chapter 5 . 3/8/2012
Great story!
Not logged in chapter 5 . 3/8/2012
You can't be serious about this being the end it was so disappointing nothing happened. This story had so much potential and you end it like that. You must do a sequel or continue it because that was disappointing. Besides the ending it was shaping up to be a real good story and I liked the idea
KimiruMai chapter 5 . 3/8/2012
I loved this so much, Veggie-san was soo cute too lol XD I hope you make a sequel! I want so see what happens to Marron and 17, also adorable XD Fantastic story, hope you continue with a sequel!