Reviews for Child's Day
greensword101 chapter 2 . 11/8/2014
Sorry, wrong story review. I think this story was very sweet. Will you be continuing the "Child" stories?
greensword101 chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Great stories, but why didn't you write how Miss Martian and Aqualad got adopted in the first place? All you did was mention them and that was it. Will you be able to write their backstories sometime in the near future?
Turtles18 chapter 3 . 10/19/2014
CUTE!
Daughter-of-the-Old chapter 3 . 2/12/2014
This was so cute I loved it
Charrmed chapter 3 . 9/5/2013
Oh Bruce you big dork. It's so sweet that you care so much about Dick but listen to Alfred's wise advice and get some sleep! Dick is with the two fastest people on earth, he will be fine. Don't stop worrying for too long though, because I love it when you worry about the safety of your son :)
Charrmed chapter 2 . 9/5/2013
Awwww I almost cried from all the cuteness in this chapter! I love how protective Bruce is of his son and I love that Dick calls him daddy. This story is brilliant and you're a amazing writer. Bruce musing and worrying about his scary guy reputation is the beginning was hilarious. Thank you for the wonderful read!
Charrmed chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
OMG I love this story so much. Thank you thank you thank you for sharing it! Dick is absolutely adorable and I love how he has his daddy wrapped around his little finger. So sweet that daddybat brought his son to his best friend's birthday party!
Pottergirl3333 chapter 2 . 7/13/2013
I love this universe you've created and the stories that you have wrote! They're amazing.
FelixFeroxFilia chapter 3 . 6/28/2013
All of your Child Series is really really adorable! If you're still up to writing a long, chapter fic for this AU I would very much love to read it! Also, if you would like to bounce ideas off of someone I would be more than willing to help! Thanks for the wonderful fic, hun -
andysanime chapter 3 . 6/1/2013
Awww 3
nikkali44 chapter 3 . 3/23/2013
Hope you do keep writing this child series their cute
GirlAtThePiano chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
So cute:D I liked this story a lot
GirlAtThePiano chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
I hope you do more for this universe, its freaking adorable:D
GirlAtThePiano chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Aws:D Wally tackled Dick:DD Just aw
DragonChild157 chapter 3 . 10/24/2012
Dammit! Now you've piqued my interest!