Reviews for I Want to Be Your Canary
lakemet chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
i believe one request isn't enough so heres another in caps: POST ANOTHER CHAPTER OF LEFT BEHIND! PLEASE IF YOU JUST ABANDON THE STORY YOU STARTED THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE NEVER STARTED IT IN THE F-FIRST PLACE. Your going to make me cry if u dont continue.
YeahI'mWeirdAndILoveIt chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I like how you portrayed Kuja's character, it seems like a very good story so far.
Cake Dance chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
It's not often I find Kuja/Terra fics (if any at all) that are as well written as this! I hope you update soon
Aozorain chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Hmm, I was kind of hoping someone would pick this theme up when I read it in Birds of a Feather. It's intriguing :)

I must say I like your style. Your descriptions are quite lovely and you capture the characters well. I especially adored Miles and Terra's relationship in this chapter, very heartwarming! And Kefka is creepy oh yes.

I already read this chapter back when it was published but some circumstances kept me from reviewing back then... Now I wonder if there is going to be another one sometime soon? It would be a shame if not since I really did end up pretty fond of this story... (what, already?)

Well, all the best for you in any case :)
Cassidy S. Waters chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
CS: Alright, you sold me. I'm not a fan of this, but I love your take on Kuja! And Kefka . . . *creepy clown*

Write more, please!
LucaBlightIsPUCA chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
I swear to God that you need to update this story! :D This has an interesting plot for the begining, and I'm eager to see what you've in store for Terra and Kuja. The great way you describe every character and conversation-minus the long paragraph-makes this an awesome story I'd say!

Please! Update! This is far than interesting! :D
Brocoli chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
you got me here. I hope you can update soon because this fic has potential and the way you writte its excelent.
Mistysky M.M.M chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Intresting first chapter. Lots of questions to be answered. I liked the personality of each character so far. Update soon. :)

Coli Chibi chapter 1 . 2/28/2012

Uh, thanks a ton! I've been waiting to see one of these for ages!
MissDoeEyes chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Wow! What an interesting story! I would love to read more of this.