Reviews for Mandragora
KinZoku591 chapter 1 . 10/15
This has to be one of the more disturbing story's I have ever read, I read a lot of shit man.
Ashzaroth chapter 1 . 8/30
This wanst as bad as the reviews made them out to be. A lot of unnecessary conjectures. And of course they scream. However, this is the only time ive seen anyone even give mandrakes a slight thought, so kudos. It was an interesting read.
hellz swordsman chapter 1 . 7/27
Morbid as fuck...
fireball900 chapter 1 . 5/4
Very well written. Very horrifying. 10/10
a DUMB girl WITH a COMPUTER chapter 1 . 3/31
...Yup, reading this in the dead of night, wonderful. Sweet nightmares, everyone!
lemon-rind chapter 1 . 3/29
Jeez, that's a horrible thought.
Athena's phoenix chapter 1 . 3/19
Aaaack. Yikes. This...I just...gah.
Gosh. That is seriously... Something. Very deep - very disconcerting- and very well written. Kudos
TheChickWithTheAwesomeUsername chapter 1 . 2/5
Well. That's certainly dark.
Calasse chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
That was chilling. A very impressive and fascinating hypothesis you've offered there. What if? What if.
Meandrina chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Oh my God. I'm honestly appalled I never thought of Mandrakes in this any way whatsoever. That speaks for itself..doesn't it? I'm truly impressed, and horrified, and disturbed and just plain sad about it. This is going to stay in my head. You're a brilliant storyteller, going to check out some of your other fics. :)
AyumiUK chapter 1 . 12/5/2014

And absolutely horrifying.
kneazletails chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Wonderfully creepy. I think I've actually become even more disturbed about the use of mandrakes in potions than ever - didn't think that was possible, haha. What I enjoy most in Hannibal, I'm horrified by here. Maybe because it's Professor Pomona Sprout, maybe because, you know, this is /Harry Potter/. In any case, lovely fic! :)
FaeBreeze chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Holy shit, this is dark and disturbingly plausible for the HP universe.
jon reeve chapter 1 . 10/18/2014