Reviews for Mandragora
Triscribe chapter 1 . 7/12
Well this is... Disturbing. But well written!
PenArt chapter 1 . 5/24
This was really awesome... in a horrendous way. Well done!
Holotenty chapter 1 . 5/13
Well that was rather horrifying
Gnos fo Ytinrete chapter 1 . 5/6
Woah. Dark.

Lol. This fic makes it interesting how Less Wrong's Quirrelmort later uses Sprout as his puppet. She was able to disregard a possibly-sentient race that looked a lot like her own race just because no one stood up for their rights...sound like any fanatical groups we know?

Beautifully done. Never thought of that before. This makes Harry's fears more real. Wonder if he'll ever notice? Do you think there should be a way to translate Mandrakes?

Wonderful and horrifying insight. Well done.
Aviendhaphiragon chapter 1 . 4/20
Ah... that was creepy. Like killing puppies and enjoying it. Sprout ... why does she do things like that? Vegetable rights movement!
Nixariel chapter 1 . 4/13
So this was creepy and disturbing (and pretty well in keeping with the wizarding world's treatment of other non-humans).

Well done. Much good. Very horror.
CyberManiac chapter 1 . 3/6
That was amazing. The quotes really added a nice touch to it. You have inspired me with a horror fanfic for an anime that has been brewing in my mind; I will be looking to this as my measuring stick of quality.
Lunaliceazreal chapter 1 . 2/11
Omg scary
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 1 . 1/29
You actually want sentient, not sapient.
Addiction's Curse chapter 1 . 1/17
Creepy. And brilliant. I'll never be able to look at Chamber of Secrets quite the same way.
KinZoku591 chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
This has to be one of the more disturbing story's I have ever read, I read a lot of shit man.
Ashzaroth chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
This wanst as bad as the reviews made them out to be. A lot of unnecessary conjectures. And of course they scream. However, this is the only time ive seen anyone even give mandrakes a slight thought, so kudos. It was an interesting read.
hellz swordsman chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
Morbid as fuck...
fireball900 chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
Very well written. Very horrifying. 10/10
This isn't what it looks like chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
...Yup, reading this in the dead of night, wonderful. Sweet nightmares, everyone!