Reviews for Uncharted Waters
lakemet chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
hello im one of you fans for the fan fiction Left Behind. ive read it about 7 times and im quite angry at you for not continuing it. Hurry and post plz.
jane,
DONT MAKE ME COME GET YOU!,
Have a nice day.
Beachh chapter 5 . 3/9/2012
Love this ! I love this sooo much! Write some more please :)
maytheoddsbeeverinurfavor chapter 5 . 3/9/2012
Hi, i'm really really am inlove with this story of Annie! i really hope you continue and i can't wait for chapter 6!
Anon chapter 5 . 3/8/2012
I love reading this story :) and you have written about them in a realistic way as well. I love that she has a backbone, and is always guarding herself.
Ev chapter 4 . 3/4/2012
This is really good. I love the way you have written Annie, she is completely believable. I love that Annie and Finnick didn't just immediately fall in love as I expected. And I'm not sure how to feel about Reid but he is an interesting character. Good job!
llama chapter 3 . 2/29/2012
nice story but i though it was her mother who was a victor not her aunt
stfabray chapter 3 . 2/29/2012
I love where this is going so far! Your characterization of Mags and Finnick is spot-on and I really enjoy what you're doing with Annie. It's nice to see her as a strong character rather than weak. I can't wait to read more :)
Cherrybomb337 chapter 2 . 2/27/2012
annie saying no volunteers,was so brave. getting butterflies from finnicks kiss hahaha already has feelings for him. feel bad for her uncle having to go threw this & finn visiting her at the end was sweet even though she had no idea was mags was saying haha cant wait to read next chapter :D
Anon chapter 2 . 2/26/2012
I really love what you're doing at the moment! Please update soon :)
Book-JunkIe1313 chapter 2 . 2/26/2012
Please continue. It sounds really good. Finnick has always been one of my favorite tributes! Update as soon as possible!
winterdreams112 chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
wow, this is really amzing i'd love to readm more! i think its very believable so far and i want to see how it'll play out! :D
Cherrybomb337 chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
i like how annies mom was a victor,and they had to hide her pregnacy.i fill bad for mari & annie. is mari going to volunteer for her.i love how finn was staring at her 't wait for more:D