Reviews for Brothers in the Wild
HardyGal chapter 4 . 8/8/2013
Yeah… We hurt the ones we love…
PolarLuv chapter 10 . 10/22/2012
Lol I think I like Tony better when he is on painkillers xp It's funny.
inspirationimagination chapter 10 . 6/18/2012
I love the idea of the girls being banned from a spa XD and Ike Tyson lol "remember I have a concussion so smacking me might knock me into a coma" smart mouth as always - Ending was so sweet, them finally getting along :) Great job x
Corala chapter 10 . 6/17/2012
So what is Abby going to do then
DS2010 chapter 10 . 6/16/2012
loved that the girls got banned from the Spa. Nice how the boys made peace.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 10 . 6/16/2012
HA! Abby and Ziva were banned from the spa even though they got the thief. What a way to say thank you.

O no Abby wants to film the brother bond Tim does with Tony at his place.
angelscatie chapter 10 . 6/16/2012
Great ending.
Hermione's Shadow chapter 10 . 6/16/2012
Very cute story. I loved it all the way to the end :)
beverlie4055 chapter 10 . 6/15/2012
love the chapter
inspirationimagination chapter 9 . 6/12/2012
I love drug-loopy Tony XD I loved Tim and Tony in this chapter, especially "McBro" - I also loved the Abby and Ziva storyline, especially the bit about the handcuffs XD Good job x
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 9 . 6/11/2012
Tony is silly on hospital drugs. That was funny but sweet the way he was acting towards Tim. And then sleeping in Tim's bed. Loved Tims thought of Tony In the morning, Tony would most likely threaten McGee's life if he breathed a word of this. So true.

Go Ziva she got the wallet thief.
Hermione's Shadow chapter 9 . 6/11/2012
ok, that chapter was brilliant. I LOVE Tony on painkillers. It's a shame that trait didn't get passed on to Tim as well, poor Gibbs and Ducky wouldn't have known what to do, lol! But I totally didn't think the scene was out of character or overly mushy. I think after all those two have been through, it was really actually kind of nice to see Tony (and to an extent) Tim vulnerable. I think that was one of the first times that I really actually saw them as brothers, and not DiNozzo and McGee still learning to be brothers, does that make sense? I mean, I've seen them as brothers all along, because frankly I see them as brothers on the show, which was why I LOVED the concept of this story when you first published the first story. But it's kind of felt like up to this point, their was still something between them, like maybe they themselves hadn't fully grasped the concept. I don't know if I'm making any sense, its pretty late for me so I'm sorry if I'm rambling pointlessly. Really, my only intention was to tell you I really liked this chapter :p Also, I hope Ziva finds her wallet, I know how much I cherish pictures of me with my siblings. We all have a huge age gap, so there aren't really any pictures of us all together when I was younger, so the very few photos I have of me as a little girl with my brothers are some of my most important possessions. It's always why, even though I hate having my picture taken now, I'm always wanting pictures with them now. Anyway, can't wait for the next update.
crazylove1980 chapter 9 . 6/10/2012
Tony was so cute all drugged up and taking care of his little brother and Ziva was handling her business with a fair amount of restraint. I enjoyed this and can't wait for the next one!
klausgirl4055 chapter 9 . 6/10/2012
love the chapter
DS2010 chapter 9 . 6/10/2012
always find tony amusing on pain killers. loved how abs and ziva caught the wallet theives