Reviews for Faith
randomplotbunny chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
1sunfun chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Nice Story.
Bronkwin2 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
This has been an amazing series and I'm glad I read it
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
What a wonderful touching story. I really love this story. Please continue to write.
staceydc328 chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
It cannot be the end of this series! I love it very much. And we need to find out what happened when Leon finds out about Tim and Gibbs. There needs to be a follow-up; maybe the actually ceremony? :) Thank you some much for writing this.
hotflower901 chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Mark Harmon was on Jay Leno last night. I just kept smiling thinking about your stories. This is how this should have played out. Well Done.
GeminiSoul01 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
I've thoroughly enjoyed every single story in the McGee's Keeper series.

I will most likely read them all again in the future to read them all as one

big happy story.. Who knows..but I love these kinds of short stories that

are read in a series. You did good.
jjd022980 chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
great ending
TorchwoodFallenAngel chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
I have to say that this is one of the most beautiful, thoughtful, well written series I have evr come across. Each and every one of your stories shows your devotion to writing and the joy you take in writing them. I love the relationship you have created in the McGee's Keeper series and I think you have portrayed the whole team fantastically. Really, really well done. You should be so proud of yourself.
Gottahavemyncis chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Ah, I'm a little teary - with the story and with the end of the series. I've enjoyed each one so much, thank you! Congratulations on a job very well done.
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
I LOVE IT! sad the series is over but its so cute!
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Enjoyed it. Sorry it's the end of the series. Guess we won't see the wedding/honeymoon & a slice of life after.

Where do I go to answer the poll about what relationship Gibbs/Tim should have in Pattern - I vote for romantic

(they are one of my favorite couples)
alix33 chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
"Now," he grabbed Ziva's hand and pulled her to stand beside him, "we're here for Ziva." Ziva gave a small smile. "We're so proud of you Ziva. You've gone from our scary ninja partner, to friend, to sister, and to much more." Tony smiled at that. "You've been there for us when times were down and rough, were there to pull a prank with me or rein Tony in when he was bored and Jethro wasn't around to give him a head-slap." The others chuckled, Tony reflexively rubbing the back of his head. "And we've tried to be there for you in return." He pulled out the box that was in his jacket. "We noticed that something was missing when we came back from Somalia and we worked to find…not an exact replica but something that can hopefully serve as a replacement to the one that was lost. So, this is from us, your family." Tim handed Ziva the box and they all watched her take it with a smile and open it, only to gasp and her eyes tear up. "Do you like it, my dear?" Ducky asked. Ziva cleared her throat before saying, "I love it." Tim looked at Tony and jerked his head for him to come over. He could tell by the look on his face that Tony wanted to be the one to put the new Star of David necklace around her neck. It wasn't anything extravagant or big as she was to wear it at work. Ziva pulled her hair to the side as Tony stood behind her and put it on her. It came to rest where her last one rested and it looked great on her. The chain was simple, small, and gold but as for the star, one half of it was gold while the other was silver, blending together perfectly and beautifully. It looked beautiful on Ziva and right. "Thank you," she said with her hand over it. "Thank you very much." "You're welcome," they all said and after she gave them all hugs, they all made their way inside and took their seats." - AW!
Yum2 chapter 1 . 2/23/2012

Ok, I'm sad to hear you won't make a little special with Gibbs and Tim's wedding because that would have been the most interesting part. With Ziva as the Maid of Honor taking Tim out for his stag night. :D

I'm a bit disapointed with the way Gibbs asked McGee's hand. I mean, it seems kind of like : 'Oh I know we have to go to Ziva ceremony but you know just in between two doors: Will you marry me?' Not really romantic or even well thought... And Gibbs must be a pro for asking someone in marriage. I thought he would have asked Tim at night after celebrating Ziva's citizenship... or at dinner (with the whole family). It would have made more sense to me. A bit like if Gibbs had asked Ziva's for Tim's hand. LOL

Can you see Gibbs asking Ziva for Tim's hand? It would have fit so well into the story (the tradition is to ask the father but...)

Thanks for the hard work. I really loved reading your Keeper story. :D