Reviews for Faith
DeleteThisAccountPlease8287772 chapter 1 . 9/21
Wow this was good.
Cooper101 chapter 1 . 3/25
Awww sad to see it over but glad it happened!
So happy he proposed! :D
Delete-account-please-7588739 chapter 1 . 3/1
I have to say I enjoy reading this series.
Delete-account-please-7394474 chapter 1 . 1/8
Nice series I have enjoy reading it.
randomplotbunny chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
1sunfun chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Nice Story.
Bronkwin2 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
This has been an amazing series and I'm glad I read it
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
What a wonderful touching story. I really love this story. Please continue to write.
staceydc328 chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
It cannot be the end of this series! I love it very much. And we need to find out what happened when Leon finds out about Tim and Gibbs. There needs to be a follow-up; maybe the actually ceremony? :) Thank you some much for writing this.
hotflower901 chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Mark Harmon was on Jay Leno last night. I just kept smiling thinking about your stories. This is how this should have played out. Well Done.
GeminiSoul01 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
I've thoroughly enjoyed every single story in the McGee's Keeper series.

I will most likely read them all again in the future to read them all as one

big happy story.. Who knows..but I love these kinds of short stories that

are read in a series. You did good.
jjd022980 chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
great ending
TorchwoodFallenAngel chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
I have to say that this is one of the most beautiful, thoughtful, well written series I have evr come across. Each and every one of your stories shows your devotion to writing and the joy you take in writing them. I love the relationship you have created in the McGee's Keeper series and I think you have portrayed the whole team fantastically. Really, really well done. You should be so proud of yourself.
Gottahavemyncis chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Ah, I'm a little teary - with the story and with the end of the series. I've enjoyed each one so much, thank you! Congratulations on a job very well done.
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
I LOVE IT! sad the series is over but its so cute!