Reviews for Right Here
samisnotevil chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Great fic. Love your style. Keep writing, please.
nancylou chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
I haven't done an official study, but I think that season four is the season with the most 'do-overs'. Mainly for the reasons you name in your summary: Ruby the skank (I mean, the demon), and Sam's demon blood addiction.

If season four had been more like your story, a lot of bad things would not have happened.

Dean would still have opened the first seal, but there would have been no Ruby to trick Sam into killing Lilith. Therefore Lucifer would still be in his cage. This would have kept a lot of good people from dying:Ellen, Rufus, Jo, Bobby, Cas, Dean and Sam(again). We would have not had some annoying people:Soulless Sam, Garth, Becky, Lisa and Ben. The Trickster would not have been retcon to be Gabriel, the arch-angel. Brady would not have been retcon to be Jessica's killer.

Season four needed more love between Sam and Dean and less secrets and bullcrap. But that is why we have fanfic, to fill in the gaps between episodes and to have do overs.

just in case you didn't get the message: I LOVED YOUR STORY :)
hotshow chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
I thought this story was very good. It was nice to read a story where Sam wasn't drinking demon blood.

Thank you.