Reviews for Two Halves of a Whole
Idriss Pukka chapter 2 . 7/9/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
JerryF chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Great Story. I appreciate how good this story is. keep up the great work. I look forward to reading my MCgibbs from you.
Tipear chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
OMG, this was breathtaking. Very intense and very hot. I love it when Gibbs is possessive and/or jealous. And Abby doesn't deserve Tim, so I'm not really feeling with her. I hope you'll do more McGibbs stories.
delia cerrano chapter 2 . 3/6/2012
What a story! How intense...how hot! They were indeed addicted to each other & happy to be so.

Loved it.
stareagle chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Gibbs talking to Abby while intimately and actively connected to Tim was very painful to think about. It was an act of conscious betrayal but it underscored how OOC these characters are! You were not kidding when you said dark! And you have definitely delivered dark.

I wish Tim would man-up and tell Abby not to cling to him. He loves her as a friend but needs independence to pursue another relationship.

But you have woven a tale of addiction and addicts will sell their morals and soul to get what they want. In this case Tim is not the only addict, Gibbs is one too.
hotflower901 chapter 2 . 2/28/2012
Jethro is an all or nothing kind of guy. Timmy is a hopeless romantic.
Flowerfairy30 chapter 2 . 2/24/2012
That was very good.
Yum2 chapter 2 . 2/24/2012
Hello,

I'll stay in denial over the Abby and Tim in a relationship part.

I liked it.

Thanks for the hard work.
SlytherinQueen020 chapter 2 . 2/24/2012
Autoerotic axphixeation (that is so not spelled right). Anyway that was so hot and also a little dark. You should really write more of these. Are you going to do a story about the Reynosa's.
Lidil chapter 2 . 2/24/2012
Gibbs is OOC?

And Tim isn't?

Please.

This piece is beautifully dark.

Tim and Gibbs are where they want to be.

And *that* is all that matters.
alix33 chapter 2 . 2/24/2012
"After fighting his conscious for maybe a second," - "fighting his conscience".

"just got to work and Gibbs had been suffered to watch Abby fawn over Tim in worry." - "Gibbs had suffered".
LIGHTNSHADOWS chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Great story.

Abby needs to let go of Tim,and realize that Tim belongs to Gibbs and vice versa.

Can't wait to see what happens next.
hotflower901 chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Difficult to imagine Gibbs or Timmy as cheaters. This left me feeling kinda of sad.
Gottahavemyncis chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Hey, Tim deserves happiness and if he loves Gibbs and Gibbs makes him happy, then go for it! Abby had her chance and has been walking all over Tim for years. And outright mean to him too. I'm glad Tim realizes he doesn't love her, he does need to let her go. Yeah, Gibbs talking - to Abby - while having sex with Tim was rather an incredible feat!
alix33 chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
"the possessive and jealousy was so dark in his eyes Tim almost stopped breathing." - "possessiveness and jealousy"?

Tim cheating on Abby with Gibbs is certainly different. Not that I am complaining, mind...