Reviews for In the Valley of the Sun
Werkitlikeaserialkiller chapter 16 . 4/11
Can you do Doug/Lizard?
I really love Doug Pairings.
Wonder Squint chapter 5 . 11/5/2014
I just love this one, and the pairing! There was definitely something happening between Amber and Napoleon in the film, I'm quite disappointed there aren't more fics. Perhaps you could write another for them? Pretty please?
Great work, very sweet. Thank you for sharing.
Briony chapter 5 . 10/22/2014
Cute chapter :) well done. if you're still writing for this fic, could you possibly do more Amber/Napoleon? I too saw the... whatever the heck it was between them. There was definitely something and I'm sure, if they did manage to get out of Yuma Flats, they'd get together at some point.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 16 . 5/31/2014
I was really excited when I saw that you updated this! And the pairing! I certainly didn't expect that, lol. But that's a good thing, of course. I never in a million years would have paired these two together but you did so flawlessly.

It was such a simple moment, and I think that was what is so endearing about this little piece. I could picture everything vividly in my mind. You did such a wonderful job weaving both Spitter and Big Mama together. Not many words were said between the two, but it was enough. And it was adorable. And I loved it.

Great work! Eager to see what else you have in store for this little fic! :)
hunter-strain13 chapter 16 . 5/28/2014
Gah! OMG OMG OMG OMG! This is so terribly and painfully cute! Spitter is such a dollface in this chapter. :) I adore how simple and sweet this is. It hurts so good!
Dance Elle Dance chapter 15 . 1/5/2014
Aww! How cute was this! Such a simple concept, yet your imagery was so vivid I could picture everything perfectly. I really love the idea of this, two people from opposing clans sharing space out of need, but Cyst ending up being totally fascinated by Suzie. They didn't say much, but that itself spoke volumes. Gah, great writing, as always! Looking forward to your next update!
LoveisLoud chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Awwwwww this was too cute! I love lovable Lizard
Guest chapter 14 . 12/29/2013
Hey Berry! This is hunter-strain! Im not logged in because I'm on my friends phone. I loved this chapter! Jupiter is so wonderful and Blair being like that was hilarious. Jupes reaction to her at the end was genius. I was so happy to see something from you :)
Dance Elle Dance chapter 14 . 12/28/2013
Oooh hoo hoo! I was so excited to see that you updated this fic! And the pairing! Oh my goodness. I actually *loved* it. I had never even considered Jupe and Blair together, but I find that I'm loving it more and more as I think about it. You established their relationship very well in this little piece. I loved Jupiter's reactions to Blair being...well, Blair. And I really liked how you characterized Blair. Your descriptions were so vivid and lovely. I especially liked how you had Jupiter describe Blair. Fit her very nicely, made her seem threatening without her being offputting.

Anyway! I loved this, as I do all of your stuff. Can't wait to read more from you, Carling! :)
FloodFeSTeR chapter 7 . 9/14/2013
Is it a little late for this? Eh, either way I gotta say this one was really cute, just thanks to Pluto. I never see enough drabbles or stories with him really gettin anything if you know what I mean;D
Dance Elle Dance chapter 13 . 7/30/2013
HADESETHEL! *fangirl spasm*

I was really excited to see that you'd updated this. As you already know, I'm a huuuuuge fangirl of this pairing and this little fic was just so...nice. I could really tell that Hades cared a lot for Ethel in this. It was the little things - the questions he asked, the way he held her. Really subtle, but effective!

Gah, these two are so cute. The concept of this fic was nice as well. You'd never think of *Hades* in this situation at all, but you make it work. I can only imagine what the two of them must be feeling at a time like this. There was just something so unbearably sweet about Hades being terrified of Ethel's newly confirmed pregnancy. Gah, I wanted to give him a hug - well, there was a sentence I never thought I'd type. XD

But yeah! Amazing work, as always, Carling! Looking forward to when you decide to update this next! :D
hunter-strain13 chapter 13 . 7/26/2013
Oh Carling! I loved this chapter so much. Seeing Hades get so flustered during this. I think he and Ethel make such a cute pair and the idea of Hades being a dad with her is adorable. I love your writing style so much too. Everything you write is so fluid and gorgeous. Really, I adore it. Very much so. :)
LinaGaunt chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Oh, it so cool! :) I look forward continuations :]
crystalblue19 chapter 6 . 3/28/2013
Aw this was cute, and little Lynn is so sweet and adorable. x)
crystalblue19 chapter 5 . 3/27/2013
Really? This is the first Napoleon/Amber? I would think there would be a lot more. xD oh, but it was cute how she decided to use Napoleon's glove even though she found her own. x)
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »