Reviews for And Then There Were Two
nun-yah chapter 5 . 1/21
So much cavities! Lol this one was so friken sweet! Aww Alfred you romantic fool you X)
0-0 chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
路过。。
Tirainy chapter 7 . 11/8/2015
Hahaha...Hilarious...hahaha*rolls in laughter at the floor*
BigWhaleAndBlueBird chapter 34 . 10/31/2015

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-*chokes*
Merry Christmas right?
Or Happy Holidays.
BigWhaleAndBlueBird chapter 7 . 10/31/2015
Love that little last bit about dates, bodies, and Francis.
xD
Gingerfalcon chapter 34 . 9/6/2015
These were the most adorable one shots I've ever read! I absolutely LoVeD it! Thank you for ever creating this
Me has bad grammer chapter 32 . 6/19/2015
... Godamnit. I already knew what was going to happen when I read where they loved, but when Alfred was proposing?! Also, I cracked up when Alfred was saying he was a Titan. That just totally sounds like something he would do.
Me has bad grammer chapter 9 . 6/19/2015
Oh Alfred, you could've just gone on the Internet for the picture of mistletoe instead of purchasing an app that stupid
Me has bad grammer chapter 8 . 6/19/2015
That pick up line was gold. Just the way it was delivered was amazing.
shinxtea chapter 34 . 6/7/2015
Sorry.. May I type with my Caps on? Yes? Thank you.

OMG OMG OMGGGG WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! THIS CHAPTER IS MY FAVOURITE LIKE OMG I CRIED OKAY D: WTF IT'S SO PERFECT. THE STORY, THE CHARACTERS, THE FEELS. THE USUK FEELS MAN- OMFG THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING. I LOVE THIS TOO MUH YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW.
JayandNya4evr chapter 32 . 6/3/2015
Gosh, I've never watched SnK before, but I've seen clips and my friends tell me about it...and dang right when he was going to propose too...that sucks.
JayandNya4evr chapter 31 . 6/3/2015
...HKLGHHHSKHFLKEHRIUUFNHLBVDLBFIUEFHBLHSDGFRIWEGIUFFGSIGFLIDSGLIFEGIFISHGFIDSGFSDHGFLIGEDSZDNBFJDSHGFLWGEFRGFGDSGVIUYDSFIKSGUYEWGSIDUFJHDVCJD! I just...too cute I can't even! XD
JayandNya4evr chapter 30 . 6/3/2015
This has to be one of the best I've read! I love the AU where Arthur is in a band! And with blind Alfred, it made it just extra sweet! :)