Reviews for Don't Forget to Remember Me
the Twice-ler chapter 13 . 1/28/2013
I don't even know what... This story is so brilliant and it's never going to be finished. That's just... tragic.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/11/2012
Found this through Songofages fanfic recommendation page and wow this is amazing please tell me you haven't abandoned it
the Twice-ler chapter 13 . 10/6/2012
So... I guess you might be sick again, so I can't really blame you... But I just got into this story after your last update and it's been several months. Almost five, in fact. I would absolutely love an update. I still do check for one every so often. Hope you're feeling better!
Cumberbatch Of Derren Brownies chapter 10 . 8/16/2012
Ahh the flashback bit was amazing! You are an actual genius!
Cumberbatch Of Derren Brownies chapter 6 . 8/16/2012
Oh my God! This chapter especially the ending was complete genius!
the Twice-ler chapter 13 . 7/18/2012
I've been dancing around the edges of this story for ages—continually seeing it in the list of Sherlock fics and thinking, Huh, an amnesiac beekeeper? Well, I love amnesia fics, but only when the amnesiac is a character I know and love, and Sherlock would never be a beekeeper...
Irony aside, I'm glad I finally decided to read it, because this fic is BRILLIANT. Sherlock (Ben, sorry) is so sweet now I just want to hug him. I do sort of miss his deductions—can't he do them anymore? Or has he lost that ability along with all the memorized data that helped him do it before?
A note about one specific section that I found particularly lovely—the comparison of Irene and Moira, likening them to the sun and the moon. That was very insightful and well-written.
As a final point—ALL ZE PSYCHOLOGY. I love it. I'm a huge psychology nerd and I love the way you've separated Sherlock and Ben. I love the fit he had (yes, I'm evil) and the little voice in his head. I love his reaction to John's appearance. I love his, "John. Tea," and fervently hope for more moments like that. And I love the choice he will more than likely have to make—protect her or be with her? Sherlock or Ben? Maybe I'm being horrible to Ben, but I really want Sherlock to make a complete comeback. I seriously miss him and feel terrible for John and amnesia is just a horrible tragedy because THIS kind of thing happens. You become a different person. What happened to Sherlock? He doesn't deserve to just disappear. Then again, neither does Ben.
It's obvious from Chapter 3 (goodness, was it really that many chapters ago?) that you 're a Who fan. (Unless you're just referencing websites and chose to write about it simply because you know it's popular, in which case... ignore this next bit) This is reminding me of Human Nature/Family of Blood. Sherlock is the Doctor and Ben is John Smith. John Smith is a good man and he could have a happy life with Joan but he has to give himself up to save lives. At the end, when asked where John Smith is, the Doctor replies, "He's in here, somewhere." I feel like this might end up being a similar situation, only Ben's personality is much stronger in Sherlock than John Smith's is in the Doctor, enough that he can still be with Moira. That would be lovely.
So it looks like you haven't updated for two months. Today, in fact. I really would like that to change soon. Please please update! I love this story!
thespeckledbrunette chapter 8 . 5/21/2012
My friend recommended this to me and I just started readign it last nigh. gahhh my emotions 3 I love it although i'm only on chapter 8, but its an amzing storyline and i hope it goes well :)
CountryGrl chapter 13 . 5/21/2012
Wahey - I missed some chapters, it seems. So it's been lovely catching up. This story really is something special.

Hope you are getting better!
Ice Maiden Olivier chapter 13 . 5/19/2012
Incredibly sweet, I really look forward to the next chapter, and I truly hope that you feel better soon :)
CarpeDiemForLife chapter 6 . 5/19/2012
BRILLIANCE. Didn't see that coming ("more tea" Moriarty). This story is incredible. Excuse me while I go and continue reading...
This-Account-Is-Inactiveee chapter 13 . 5/19/2012
Wow. I am sobbing over the breakfast table. This is utterly amazing, I am loving this! Make sure to get yourself better though! :)
Merryk chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
A-dorable!
hjohn302 chapter 13 . 5/18/2012
This is really good! I just found this story a day or two ago, and it is such a nice change from a lot of the other "post-reichenbach" stories. I just love it. Its so neat to see what Sherlock could be if he were someone else... This is so refreshing.

Glad you are feeling better... no pressure, but I am excited to see what is going to happen! :)
This-Account-Is-Inactiveee chapter 12 . 5/5/2012
This. Is. Amazing. I utterly love this, it's so unlike every other amnesia!fic out there, I love this! :D Keep at it!
Thaddeus MacChuzzlewit chapter 12 . 5/4/2012
It was so late I wasn't going to read more than the first paragraph of chapter 12. Then suddenly I had read the whole thing without noticing! Nice work.