Reviews for New Ways to Fall Apart
gypsymooneysgirl7733 chapter 15 . 4/10
I like the Danny/Stiles .
I love Sterek
I hate that you had Derek as a bad guy .When Scott is the bad one.
Scott always leaves Stiles for Alison .
Random chapter 11 . 2/28
Lol the oh shit handle?
yuki-eevee chapter 15 . 6/26/2013
Really liking the story.
But sad Derek was the bad guy, just to make myself feel better I'm pretending that te evil Derek is a twin, and the nice one is on vacation or some place dealing with wolf duties and stuff.
dancingmermaid chapter 15 . 3/22/2013
naww, the world always needs more Danny. And your Danny is particularly cool.

And I read this question, but seem to have basically missed lots of them, so nixing or not-nixing wise, I'm not sure... I quite like questions, since i feel kind of rude not reviewing but super-vapid if i just say 'yay! awesomeness and fun' to everything i read.
janet28 chapter 9 . 2/20/2013
I'm enjoying this one so far. Even tho you've got Derek as a psycho in this one. I'm a Derek/Stiles fan, but I'm liking the Danny/Stiles aspect so far.

Stiles is my favorite character because out of all of the characters on the show, he's the most real. He's loyal and he's what a real friend should be. He's extremely funny and so freakin' adorable that it makes him totally attractive. I Love his "puppy dog" qualities and I love when his emotions finally get the better of him. When he cries, I start bawling like a 2 year old who was just told Santa wasn't coming this year.

With Stiles being my favorite character from Teen Wolf and I love stories where the focus is on him and where Scott (whose been a jerk to him lately) actually realizes that Stiles is important to him.

I can't wait for season 3 to get started.
xfireworkzstarx chapter 15 . 9/23/2012
Good story!

AND OH GOD WHAT IS YOUR ICON? I'VE STARED AT IT FOR LIKE 30 MINUTES AND I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT IT IS SUCHACONUNDRUMBUGGINGMESOMUC HHOMG :D

Thanks!
Cheers! 3
Gold Paint chapter 15 . 8/14/2012
Great story! I love the bonding of Stiles and Danny over being bit characters. Keep up the good work.
ChrisVigilante chapter 15 . 7/18/2012
I love this fiction and how it has taken a life of its own. Interesting thing killing Derek. Really wondering where you would go from there. I love the developing relationship between Stiles and Danny. It's so sweet.

I like the questions but cannot promise i would answer them lol.
orionastro chapter 15 . 7/6/2012
story, but i think that scott should realy reavaluate his priorities ,and spend much more time with stilles, danny and stilles should become an item, but scott also , the 3 , togheter will be very good boyfriends.
brightnight003 chapter 15 . 7/3/2012
This is a great story, but I hope, you didn't really get Derek killed, cause deep down he really seemed like a good guy and even in your story it wouldnt make that much sense. Afterall he explained to stiles that no one would get harmed...and I think it's also a little wired, that Jackson suddenly doesn't want to be a wolf anymore. He seems like he new, what he would get himself into ;)
ForbiddenLeo chapter 15 . 6/24/2012
I adore this story. And yeah, I read the questions, I just am a flakey reviewer so sometimes I dont respond :P
huston boy chapter 15 . 6/19/2012
Great story love plus i like the question just never had time to answer
WolvesareEmo2 chapter 15 . 6/7/2012
I read it all I love the pairing. They just work. I like that you went inside Stiles's mind about how unappreciated he is. (which is true. I love the story. Answer: Yes I read them but I read the story on my Ipod and I couldn't log in to review.
BrokenBridge chapter 13 . 5/15/2012
I love this story :D and my faviote odd foods have to be a peanut butter,honey, and vidalia onions sandwich, a sandwich with Nutella,brown sugar,Capt'n crunch cereal(but only the yellow rectanglur shape pieces), and regular sugar(oh and I usually heat it in the microwave for a couple of seconds before opening it up and throwing the Capt'n crunch cereal on it), or harvest chedder sun chips dripped in ranch or pretzel crisps dipped in hummus.

And Yes I know I have wieird taste buds.
MaddieRawr354 chapter 14 . 4/10/2012
... Did you know you can't comment twice. Anyway Here's a contnutation of the review I left on the 15th chapter:

I added you as a favorite author. I didn't even have to read all 80 stories. I just had to look at your profile and read one more. You have good taste in couples as I said before.I'm going to read some more now!

The song... I have no clue. There are many theme songs for my personality. Uh... one would be "Blame it on the rain" by He is We. I lurv that band because they are epic. No other explanation