Reviews for New Ways to Fall Apart
can you update this soon
Erudessa-gabrielle chapter 15 . 3/6
more please
GlOmP3R chapter 15 . 12/5/2014
Hey ! Loving this ! Kickass job. And i always read the questions! Keep em going !
gypsymooneysgirl7733 chapter 15 . 4/10/2014
I like the Danny/Stiles .
I love Sterek
I hate that you had Derek as a bad guy .When Scott is the bad one.
Scott always leaves Stiles for Alison .
Random chapter 11 . 2/28/2014
Lol the oh shit handle?
yuki-eevee chapter 15 . 6/26/2013
Really liking the story.
But sad Derek was the bad guy, just to make myself feel better I'm pretending that te evil Derek is a twin, and the nice one is on vacation or some place dealing with wolf duties and stuff.
dancingmermaid chapter 15 . 3/22/2013
naww, the world always needs more Danny. And your Danny is particularly cool.

And I read this question, but seem to have basically missed lots of them, so nixing or not-nixing wise, I'm not sure... I quite like questions, since i feel kind of rude not reviewing but super-vapid if i just say 'yay! awesomeness and fun' to everything i read.
janet28 chapter 9 . 2/20/2013
I'm enjoying this one so far. Even tho you've got Derek as a psycho in this one. I'm a Derek/Stiles fan, but I'm liking the Danny/Stiles aspect so far.

Stiles is my favorite character because out of all of the characters on the show, he's the most real. He's loyal and he's what a real friend should be. He's extremely funny and so freakin' adorable that it makes him totally attractive. I Love his "puppy dog" qualities and I love when his emotions finally get the better of him. When he cries, I start bawling like a 2 year old who was just told Santa wasn't coming this year.

With Stiles being my favorite character from Teen Wolf and I love stories where the focus is on him and where Scott (whose been a jerk to him lately) actually realizes that Stiles is important to him.

I can't wait for season 3 to get started.
xfireworkzstarx chapter 15 . 9/23/2012
Good story!

AND OH GOD WHAT IS YOUR ICON? I'VE STARED AT IT FOR LIKE 30 MINUTES AND I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT IT IS SUCHACONUNDRUMBUGGINGMESOMUC HHOMG :D

Thanks!
Cheers! 3
Gold Paint chapter 15 . 8/14/2012
Great story! I love the bonding of Stiles and Danny over being bit characters. Keep up the good work.
ChrisVigilante chapter 15 . 7/18/2012
I love this fiction and how it has taken a life of its own. Interesting thing killing Derek. Really wondering where you would go from there. I love the developing relationship between Stiles and Danny. It's so sweet.

I like the questions but cannot promise i would answer them lol.
orionastro chapter 15 . 7/6/2012
story, but i think that scott should realy reavaluate his priorities ,and spend much more time with stilles, danny and stilles should become an item, but scott also , the 3 , togheter will be very good boyfriends.
brightnight003 chapter 15 . 7/3/2012
This is a great story, but I hope, you didn't really get Derek killed, cause deep down he really seemed like a good guy and even in your story it wouldnt make that much sense. Afterall he explained to stiles that no one would get harmed...and I think it's also a little wired, that Jackson suddenly doesn't want to be a wolf anymore. He seems like he new, what he would get himself into ;)
ForbiddenLeo chapter 15 . 6/24/2012
I adore this story. And yeah, I read the questions, I just am a flakey reviewer so sometimes I dont respond :P
huston boy chapter 15 . 6/19/2012
Great story love plus i like the question just never had time to answer