Reviews for Throw Away The Key
zxully chapter 10 . 8/14
I probably read all of hurt/comfort Nick!whumpage fanfiction that there is (there's not enough of those, I'm afraid) and I feel almost comfortable to say that this one is the best.

It lacks a little bit of the knowledge from season 2, 3 and 4 and it lacks Hank being a Kehrseite-Schlich-Kennen and I may not be too fond of Nick's kids, but other than that it's absolutely BRILLIANT. I love the plot and the idea of Nick being a main attraction in a circus. I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to see this as one of the episodes ;) And I love the fact that Nick's spirit is broken even after what happened to him and is still trying to fight. Go Nick!

Oh, and I have to say that I'd love to see more of pissed!Monroe and I believe he could've roughed Nick up a little more. But maybe it could be a plot for some other fic? :D I love guilty!Monroe and Nick thinking Monroe wouldn't want to save him. That just broke my heart.

Anyway, I just thought you deserved a commenct for your fantastic work and I hope you keep this up! :)
Really enjoyed it! Very true to the shows characters
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 10 . 1/31
awwww excellent fic congrats good work ... I love it whump Nick ... 3:-) add my fav :-)
TinkerBella7 chapter 10 . 1/13
I just recently discovered GRIMM and I love it muchly. This story is fantastic! Well done. Nick Whump and angst and his friendship with Monroe is lovely.
unnombrecualquiera chapter 10 . 9/18/2014
I love this fic, is very nice
Biichi-gi chapter 10 . 6/14/2014
I really liked this. Especially the guys teaming up to rescue Nick. And the circus was a great idea. Not too hard to believe. Thanks for not making Nick into a wimp because, though he may be AVERAGE height for a man, he is not a wimp. What else have you got?
Guest chapter 10 . 2/7/2014
Excellent story. Well done plot, great dialog, and you kept characters true to "life". Thanks for keeping it accurate rather than slash nonsense. You guessed right on Sean Renard being a good guy. Hope you keep writing.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 10 . 10/23/2013
Nicely done. Well written, interesting and something I could very well see happening in the series (well, despite the fact that Angalina died another way, but this is a very good AU and I'm guessing you wrote it before that episode).

Anyway, nicely done. :)
The Phantom Dragon chapter 10 . 6/23/2013
a little short on the angst compared to ur other stories but still a good read
The Phantom Dragon chapter 4 . 6/21/2013
DAWWWWW so cute, the end that is D
Guest chapter 10 . 6/13/2013
this was a great story, love the drama
Guest chapter 10 . 3/19/2013
great story keep writing grimm
Nefertirix chapter 5 . 2/16/2013
The circus thing is very creative. I didn't see it coming. :) Good story.
KuroiNeko94 chapter 10 . 2/10/2013
Love your story ! You did a really good job :3
shadewatcher chapter 10 . 10/23/2012
Awww, poor Nick! Good thing the protective instincts kicked out the stupidity when it came down to it. lol Poor Eddie though. I think he handled it better in the series then in this fic. Then again Nick didn't kill her in the series. Ahh well, it's a good fic. And yea, i seriously wouldn't want to get on the Captain's bad side. lol _