Reviews for Coming Ashore
lena chapter 1 . 4/7
this is so absolutely sweet! thank you so much!
Grimm'sGirl chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
That hit me right in the feels man. Awesome story, loved how she totally surprised him by waking up, it's not everyday you can surprise the Dark One. Great plot, great writing.
Aynessa chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Hauntingly beautiful, and so achingly sweet.
jtbwriter chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Love it! Too bad Rumple hasn't changed totally-but there's hope! Thanks for the sweet treat!
stineblicher chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Beautiful, beautiful story! Poignant and subtle at the same time...
unicornnarwal222 chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
So awesome! I feel like crying!
Willofthewisp chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
This was so amazing to read. I love how vague it starts off. We really get a sense of how disoriented and empty Belle's life is at that point. But then, wow. This is such a great one-shot, so emotional and heartfelt. How did you manage to capture the very essence of their relationship in so few words? I really loved reading this one.
landscapegirl chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Had to re-read this again...my first favorite Rumbelle story!
blondetwist chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
You're fiction is wonderful! The characterizations and the stories are really top notch- and I haven't spotted a single typo.

Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us, and keeping us rabid fans sated until the next episodes of this wonderful show air.
Opera123 chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
I liked the "Tell me my real name". Good story.
becca chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
After weeks of Rumbelle now, I keep coming back to this story. I LOVE THIS ONE SO MUCH! Thank you for writing it!
Eliza Dawn chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
I loved this story, it was sweet and lovely and well-written. Excellent job, keep up the good work.
Maggie Moony chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
So cute! I wish it would go this smoothly on the show, but I've got a feeling that it won't. Lovely story!
Kountry101 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Love it! So sweet :)
Nuns N' Bagels chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
I was wondering,could you tell me how to hold all these feels? You are seriously amazing! This was a fantastic story, and I only have a few thousand characters to use, so I'll try not to blabber all over the place. I may stalk it up on your profile, just a warning.

I'm not being very concise right now because lack of sleepawesome story a very non-consistent Nun, but if you would ever like someone to beta for you, or for opinions on the nuances of your story, drop me a line!